đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V46) – Season 5 Heroes, War of the Three Kingdom Heroes, Springvale costumes, new HoTMs -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Oh joy, another hero - almost certainly a 5*. Someone else to aim for and never get :stuck_out_tongue:

I was hoping they’d let this one pass, if only because I’m a completionist, but find it incredibly boring to complete the avatar missions :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks as always for reporting out @PlayForFun , you rock!

2 Likes

This is adjusted in this topic:

I have also now added the summon portal related topic for this event:

The topic for new Season 4 hero is ready now too:

5 Likes

There is no announcement about it, but it is now visible in Beta that the Season 5 will start on 21th of April.

6 Likes

Great example on how not to admit your own mistakes. They announced they fixed this, players posted pictures saying that they actually did not and instead of owning the fact that there was either no change or the change was not visible, they use expression in the new updated like “even less tiny” to create the impression that they actually did something the first time.

I imagine that if there is still no change, in the next update they would write something like “looks even closer to regular size” or some other linguistic hocus pocus

4 Likes

oh april? :astonished: that’s later than when season 4 started, if i recall? april could be a fun month then, trying to go for both easter hero costumes and new season heroes! :joy:

I’m glad to see this is getting fixed. I don’t know if a mod wants to mark these topics in the bugs section as resolved or known issue? Or just leave them locked?

If someone wants to be a Beta tester, then here is your chance:

1 Like

Beta Update - War of the Three Kingdoms

The changes are minimal so I will not create a new topic, and I will just write it here.

About these above:

• Convinent Warband Chat toggle button is looks similar what you can see in Base view. (three dots botton on the right)
  • Your Kindgdom is now have a yellow circle on the Leaderboard.
  • The bug is fixed about chat.

Other than this the only change since Global Beta which was already in the previous Beta:

• The portal is added
  • Morale Bonus is added for the event heroes if you use them in the event.
    You can read more in the heroes topic or the previous Beta Beat topic.

Other changes since last Beta:

• The rewards are still placeholder, but now we can get some coins too, but not much.
    Kingdom Rank 2nd (all Kingdoms have 1 won Skirmish): 1 Three Kingdom Coin
    No1 Warband (amoung 2 Warbands): 2 Three Kingdom Coin
    Won War: 2 Three Kingdom Coin
    Individual Rank 11th (from 38 players): 3 Three Kingdom Coin
    So total: 8 coins (100 needed for a pull)

The portal is still open after the War ended but these are not enough for a single pull. So the first occurence of this event can be considered as a Gem only portal (unless you will buy the offers if there will be any).

We had 9 flags instead of 6, but it is might be a bug.
I have asked Staff about that is it inteded or not. I will let you know once they answer to me.

3 Likes

I would be more interested if it were nine flags. It would push the depth of the event even more for those with deep rosters. Of course, it will then be a bigger time sink and could lead to a lot of minimal effort flag usage.

1 Like

This was Staff’s response to me.
I have now asked that whether we can expect this in Global Beta too or not.

9 Likes

I have received answer from Staff.
We will might have 12 flags in Global Beta, but it is subject to change:

8 Likes

I don’t know what the purpose of those coins is
 If the above are the only source of getting those coins they could just remove them
 I will never collect enough coins to do one summon.

In the final non Globlal Beta version I would expect it to give much higher number for coins, but we do not have any information of Staff’s plans of the final rewards.

2 Likes

This is a welcomed change, although I fear it will lead to even more unused flags. But it encourages people with mediocre rosters to do more cleanups and people with huge rosters will be able to use their roster better. People with small rosters will have hard times putting up 12 teams together, although when doing cleanups it’s not necessary to bring 5 heroes per team (or fighting easy target).

2 Likes

Great, time to get 12 treevils just for this event

1 Like

Of course it will not be the only source of these coins. For sure there will be an offer to buy some :wink:

Version 46 Beta testing has been ended.

Version 47 Beta testing will start next week on March 2nd with Season 5 heroes and first Provinces.

7 Likes

Muy bueno 
 espero que esta temporada sea más atrapantes que las demás . Gracias

Magic troops will arrive with Version 46.
They were not tested in Beta so I do not have any information on them.

I have created a discussion topic about them here:

3 Likes

Hi @PlayForFun,
I don’t have 12 strong teams. I have 6 only, as it’s required for an Alliance War. That is, I am doomed to an average result (or worse) if “Each hero can only attack once per war”.

My question: is it possible to use each hero twice in the War of the Three Kingdoms?

Best :slight_smile: