🧪 The Beta Beat (V46) – Season 5 Heroes, War of the Three Kingdom Heroes, Springvale costumes, new HoTMs -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

:thinking: What’s this all about?

Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format

Often players on the Forum wonder about what’s going on in Beta.

If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.

And that’s actually allowed!

What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:

The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.

The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.

My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.

Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.

Information from Beta is frankly often mostly useless, so don’t get too attached.

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.

That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of hero skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to hero stats to be made, or for large chunks of new functionality to be completely changed.

Often Incomplete Information Circulates

Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.

These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.

Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.

I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.

Season 5 Heroes

War of the 3 Kingdom Heroes

War of the 3 Kingdoms Summon Portal

Springvalue costumes

2022 April Hero of the Month

New Season 4 hero:

What’s Going on in Beta Right Now

IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of heroes or functionality to be removed, reworked, or radically changed beyond recognition.

Other Beta Content

(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)

New legendary heroes (Unkown Later Event heroes):

Beta Feature Tracking/ Forecasted Content

Staff have not yet released any further insight into the future V46 Beta testing content.

:left_speech_bubble: Feedback?

I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?

Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

:exclamation: Beta Updates

This section will be updated over time as there are updates to the V46 Beta Testing Cycle

February 2, 2022

War of the Three Kingdoms heroes are arrived to testing.

January 26, 2022

Season 5 heroes are arrived to testing.

19 Likes

7 Legendary Season V heroes are arrived:

• Khonshu, Sobek, El Naddaha, Khafre, Papyros, Horus, Khepri

5 Epic Season V heroes are arrived:

• Junaid, Ptolemy, Azmia, Ahhotep, Scoratek

5 Rare Season V heroes are arrived:

• Waqas, Faz, Jarif, Rekhetre, Aqeela

New Season V Families are introduced:

• Sun Family
  • Moon Family

New Season V Passives are also arrived (3 type of possible passives for each family).

I will set up the topic for these as soon as I can.

Staff announced that Season V is tested in V46, but it will go live only in V47.

18 Likes

this season excites me though even though im not summoning…. I guess Horus ult would be eye of horus…. egyptian mythology is a very nice concept, as its not much as popular as greek and roman….

1 Like

As of the current pace we will see S5 in two months.

Im betting next month

I love the theme and can’t wait for it =)

Not possible. They wrote

V46 will go live in the middle of February and v47 no faster than beginning of March.

1 Like

Can someone show or type skills of cards please …?

@Qusso it will be added ASAP by our volunteer Beta Beat expert…
Give him some time please…
He’s just a casual player like you and I + not getting any profit by doing all this here…

thanks

11 Likes

The skills seems to be similar to what we have right now in the game.
Maybe a only new thing is a new kind of Fiend.
And the family and passives are some completly new.
You will see it once the topic is ready.

Update: there are several new skills afterall…

• Max Hp reduction per turn status ailment for example.
  • And many, many more…
3 Likes

How about 3 kingdom heroes ?

Khonshu violet sniper is by far the best , hits for 395% of target will be killed Konshu gets 100% mana and he is very fast , absolute killer

1 Like

Wonder if Hanitra will become more useful? :face_with_monocle:

Thank you very much @PlayForFun for your continued work to keep us informed. :+1:

6 Likes

The legendary heroes are added here:

I am starting to add the Epic and Rare hero details there too.

7 Likes

First time we’re having 3 passives, I think? Up until now only 2 each. (If I’m right, if I am wrong please be gentle in correcting)

hardly surprised, power creep marches on

I wonder how much text can fit into one hero card…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

from Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

They will have 1 Passive with 2 effects, but the variety of the possible passives are 3.
Sorry, I have edited my post to avoid confusion.

Ps:
Now the Rare and Epic heroes are added to the topic of S5 heroes.

5 Likes

We have just received Season 5 heroes.
If Staff want us to test them, then I think they will arrive later in a next Build.

17 heroes are more than enough to test in a single build :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. Sounds like fun even if I won’t be pulling. :heart:

Balance update has arrived for Season 5 heroes. (Only 3 and 4 star heroes are affected.)

2 Likes

Any word about new season 2/ tavern of legends/ challenge festival costumes?