🧪 The Beta Beat (V44) – New event hero costumes, Challenge Festival Event, Updated Alliance Quest, Season 4 and Clash of Knights and Ninja heroes and HoTMs -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Looks like instead of pulling at Guardians, I’ll wait for this event to pull

3 Likes

I agree. A coin is a coin is a coin.

With odds at 2.5%, assuming 25 5*, it’s 0.1% Chance per 5*. Much better than the usual abysmal odds

This is where I’m at. Unless you have most other heros except for Guradians, it doesn’t seem like there is any reason to pull on Guardians. Yeah this pool is more diluted, but your chance of getting something good is much higher.

This is a fantastic move by SG!

5 Likes

WHAAATT!?!?!?! :exploding_head: :scream:

89% chance of a non-S1 hero? I’ll be on that like white on rice! Been waiting to see what the Black Friday thing would be, but I can’t imagine it would top this. Do the legendaries come with costume in this portal?

3 Likes

Ruskin, I agree completely. and getting 5 new event heroes as well is an awesome addition. Curious to see how they are.

1 Like

Based on percentages, there seems to be no S1 heroes in the portal. Can anyone confirm this if this is correct?

3 of the event legendary heroes (with costume if available) will be featured with 1% chance.
1.5% chance for the rest of event legendary heroes (with costume if available)

2 Likes

@PlayForFun but above you wrote 2,5 % for legendaries :wink:

That’s still decent.

Featured @1% = 0.33% per featured hero

Non featured @1.5% collectively = assuming remaining 22 5*, that’s 0.07% odds.

If that stays this way I will surely pull in that portal. Most CE 5* I have are getting costumes so yeah. Probably no point in trying to pull in this Teltoc either way.

What 4 star heroes on that portal ?

$$$$$$ scam - trying to milk everyone for what they have before final zynga payment.

2 Likes

I would assume the challenge event fours: Lancelot, Merlin, C. Cat, Capt. of Diamonds, G. Falcon, G. Jackal, Peters, Boomer, Hansel, and Gretel.

3 Likes

Best odds of getting non-S1 heroes to date. That’s probably worth dropping some coin on, especially for low/no spenders. I’m F2P, but I know what I’m saving my Google Play credit for. I hope spenders encourage these better odds by spending on this portal, at the expense of the others.

2 Likes

Correct, no new 4 star heroes are added there.

what the heck???

:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

4 Likes

Exactly. Sounds like you better spend (or have already spent) to collect all these Event Heroes if you want to be competitive.

Gosh I’m really not sure what to think about this. On one hand, good to have no s1 heroes in the challenge event portal, and will be fun to fight combinations of heroes from different events.

On the other hand, even more new heroes! I’m not a collector, or at least I don’t feel compelled to collect every hero, but really even more?
Though (I missed this earlier) at least they are 3* and not 5*, so I’m revising my opinion - I’m happy to have more 3* variety. And they are relatively easy for all to get

And also…

Costumes for some of the best heroes in the game, again, including some relatively new ones like Finley and White Rabbit, BK and LoTL. Because they really absolutely needed to get stronger lol

4 Likes

man, I was saving for Christmas pulls and now this event looks worth it with they do not include S1 heroes

The topic for the new Challange event hero topic is ready:

The new Rare heroes topic is now ready too:

I will add the event related topic later once I have collected more information about it.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings