🧪 The Beta Beat (V44) – New event hero costumes, Challenge Festival Event, Season 4 heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Transparency

This is cool

Definitely in the spirit of the original Beta Beat

Notes

Click for notes

Beta feedback

Beta Beat, Origins

FIN

3 Likes

After every Beta Build Staff usually create a Summary like this.
If you could see it and you are in Beta, then Petri posted it to an incorrect section.

This kind of Feedback was added to all Beta builds (starting from the easter costumes) where costumes are released for non season 1 heroes.
So this text is mostly added by staff to all of those summaries, but they keep adding costumes which we need to pull again for so there is no effect.

6 Likes

Petri accidentally posted to foreign languages. I flagged it for him to remove (he did).

But I figured I’d copy and paste for the time being and if he tells me to remove it then I’ll do so.

2 Likes

He did not removed it.
He just moved it to Beta Lounge, which is accessible only by Beta Testers and mods

3 Likes

Why people don’t like 3*/4* trainer hero? For me it’s better than 3*/4* hero. Trainer hero have bigger xp for leveling up a hero.

7 Likes

I completely agree, but here are some reasons

For an event with no season 1 pulls I could see people wanting a challenge event hero rather than a trainer
Some people argue for newer players who don’t want trainers
Some people don’t like the 1% chance for epic trainer because they think that 1% chance should actually be for a legendary hero (this is just bad logic, but we’re all human)

6 Likes

Has a new build arrived?

No, nothing arrived yet :frowning:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings