šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V43) ā€“ Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Time for some love for Quintus too? Maybe? :cry:
Poor old man. Most average speed heroes can do more than him.

3 Likes

Wonder what ā€œBlack Friday Summonsā€ is??

Beta Update:

The next Beta is postponed with 2 weeks.
It will arrive on 17th of November.
(Which means that we will have only 1 more version released this year)

Staff will provide more information about these new items, troops in V43 and the Black Friday summon later.

Here is Petriā€™s exact answer:

6 Likes

I am very happy for my Inari. Since It was my first yellow she went through the game for almost 3 years and despite she is 4.80 with 20 emblems she never really shined. I was thinking that the next yellow I will get and lvl up will replace her. Now she may probably stay even if a new yellow appear. Very nice
I use her in mono color for raids with Lidenbrock Malosi Uraeus Joon.

3 Likes

Considering all those new stuff are based in the black friday, donā€™t get happy. Also consider the last heroes, OP crap, events and such. ItĀ“s all money based.

ALL of those ā€œnewsā€ are pay to win content. Iā€™m pretty sure because they donā€™t test pay to win content in betaā€¦ Tomes of experience? Maybe a faster way to level heroes since after they started selling aethers.

FYI, I have just noticed this in the Calendar announcement (in december after Tavern of Legends date):

And it is now also confirmed the 3 tested but unrelease HoTM costumes will arrive in December:

6 Likes

Myztero 20 better heroes

it will be that summon that everybody wakes up at 4 in the morning thinking they have to get, there will be long lines, only a few in line will actually get it, and it will turn out to be a Colossal waste of time. You know, Black Friday! :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I have not used mine in quite some time. Iā€™m going to put emblems on her right now because I have them.

Pushing ToL sales. Thought it would be a bonus AM chest.

Think bonus AM chest is only available in portals where single pull will cost 350 gems.

The cost of single pull at ToL is 300 gem and hence this emblem chest rather than AM chestā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Not ideal but still better than nothing.

1 Like

If this is the logic, then the various tournament events should get a bonus emblem chest too. SGG should roll them out for all summon events then.

Agree and maybe they will. Letā€™s see.

1 Like

Iā€™m sharpening my elbows right now.

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s an expensive offer with dozens of summons/tokens. Of course one or two legendary aether too.

They also said there will be a free gift for all players. Probably 1 epic hero token for another Kailani. Lol I may be pessimistic but if you think deep, that how it actually is and probably will be.

1 Like

I am sure that there will be some offers with tokens/aethers etc. But in release notes they stated ā€œBlack Friday Summon addedā€, so probably there will be a special Black Friday portal in which you probably draw mainly classical 3* heroes.

3 Likes

If itā€™s Black Friday Portal then for one Epic Hero Token you should draw 2 heroes :slight_smile: 50% off :wink:

2 Likes

Black friday summon:

All summoning chances 50% off!

2 Likes

20 chars of ROFL and lost hope :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe make Salmon Loki fire a special that changes the color of enemies and the heros to switch to costumes if it exists for the allies. It will be interesting mech