šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V43) ā€“ Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Are there new 3 star, 4 star from season 4 ?

why stop there, soon new heroes will be able to randomly change element AND class during a fight! have fun killing that Krampus that just turned into a Rogue, and dodges the next 3 specials. until he changes into a Fighter and revives the next 5 turnsā€¦

:rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Additional (probably Season 5) legendary heroes topic is up and running:

Please donā€™t spoil Costume Salmon Loki until he is finally releasedā€¦

7 Likes

I canā€™t wait I will refinance my house to Salmon Loki. Simply the best hero the game will get even better Iā€™m putting aside 6 tabbards for Loki already.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for SG, to introduce a summon-able pet per hero. Having the pet gives the hero +15% to all stats and +5% mana gain.

But the pet can only be found in a portal thatā€™s available one day per month, and the chance to summon ANY pet is 0.1%. Players have 99% chance to get a Dawa. (no costume, of course).

7 Likes

SGG sucks 20 characters

2 Likes

The new additional Ninja Heroes topic is up and running too:

Not all heroā€™s wear capes you my friend are a guenius. That is the idea of the year

1 Like

New Santaā€™s Challenge heroā€™s topic is ready too:

thank you! but credits to you my friend, for jumpstarting my own ideas with your wonderful ideas on how to make Ninja Tower even bigger and even better!

2 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun for all the hard work! Appreciate it a lot.

3 Likes

SG should recruit us for the development department. I already have some killer ideas for seasons 5 and 6.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ, it never ends, does itā€¦

New ninjas, because whales already have all old ones and stopped pulling. More floors with garbage rewards because screw f2p players. Costumes for winter Heroes because ā– ā– ā– ā–  people who pulled and got them last time.

When will heroes be enough just as they are? Costumes, emblems, lbsā€¦ Why canā€™t I have them maxed once and thatā€™s itā€¦

17 Likes

Santaā€™s Challenge hero costumes topic is now available too:

Staff have just clarified that the new legendary heroes will belong to an event. (So they are not Season 5 heroes)

bravo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there are not enough kudos i can give for how genius this reply is. :joy: :grin:

2 Likes

Need iPhone to be good

1 Like

Despite my dissatisfaction with the developments, I really want to thank you @PlayForFun for doing such a wonderful job of keeping us informed. Thank you!

17 Likes

Hm

Ninja tower is now pay to play like we all said we loved that in magic tower.

Krampus costume more OP than anything Iā€™ve ever seen.

Basically no changes in MN costume.

Blank face for me this time. Just the trash I was expecting :sleeping:

Thank you for the op @PlayForFun
Thank you for keep killing the game @Staff_SG

Alsooooooo The number of Elizabeth counters being released is just a spit in the face of everyone who broke her limits and paid for her lolā€¦ Of course sheā€™s still amazing butā€¦ Wow. What a big bastards.

5 Likes

NGL, these previews are now more deflating to me than they do to hype me up. I just look at whatā€™s coming and look at what I currently have and just feel sad about it.

4 Likes