đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V43) – Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Yeah, I thought that we will have the usual 1 week break when a new build goes out, but it looks like not :slight_smile:
But at least I / we can prepare for the new Beta, and it is not arriving unexpected as the last one this Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My guess is they’re trying to pump out content before the holiday break

I think we can have two more versions released this year before Chrismas.

1 Like

No costume for a legacy and very know & loved character like Buddy was so unfair. So sad they only care about spamming legendaries nowadays.

1 Like

We haven’t heard about that before have we?

Any idea what that is?

7 Likes

I guess that they will be analogous to trainer heroes 1*, 2*, 3* and 4*: troops that give much more experience to other troops.

5 Likes

:see_no_evil: that makes sense.

Interesting were we will get those. Troop portal, hero academy? Maybe for magic tower like Ninja troops for Ninja tower.

Everything that makes troop leveling easier is good.

1 Like

Told you, Salmon Loki will transform into biggest beast there is :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

None of these were in Beta.
So it is a suprise to me either.

4 Likes

well, I have to give SG some credit for at least buffing Inari and Thoth-Amun! And Salmon Loki too.

Not sure that Dark Lord or Crystalis needed buffs, but eh, at least the first 3 were.

Trainer troops are also a welcome addition, though I wonder how they can be obtained?

But in any case,

8 Likes

I wonder why trainer troops were not thought of when trainer heroes were made. I hope trainer troops are trainable in HA at some point

2 Likes

Note also that in release notes there is nothing about Christmas Heroes’ Costumes. So it is possible they will be tweaked in v44.

1 Like

Who cares if they didn’t tested it first. They wouldn’t change anything if we didn’t like it anyway. XD

Inari and Amun buffs didn’t even need testing because any buffs on them would be welcome. Of course we can’t have it for free and already strong heroes got even stronger (Lord, Cristalis). Salmon Loki can f* itself.

Trainer troops probably will be pay to have but nice add. No costumes for rare and epics from Atlantis made the S2 Costumes clearly money based, which is a shame.

Besides the lack of communication and transparency like always, in general, good news.

1 Like

Now they only need to buff Perseus and we can be happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget Guardian Owl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

or Aeron? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think there will be a new build before December 1.
So I think they will mention these in that build.

I am not expecting any more big changes on the heroes/costumes.

1 Like

Time for some love for Quintus too? Maybe? :cry:
Poor old man. Most average speed heroes can do more than him.

3 Likes

Wonder what “Black Friday Summons” is??

Beta Update:

The next Beta is postponed with 2 weeks.
It will arrive on 17th of November.
(Which means that we will have only 1 more version released this year)

Staff will provide more information about these new items, troops in V43 and the Black Friday summon later.

Here is Petri’s exact answer:

6 Likes