đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V43) – Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

SneakPeak2021

• And much more, so stay tuned!
    This is it, past 3-4 months are just too much i don’t know how ppl that spend feel about it.
    I got some aliance members leaving cos they can’t keep up and their spending arent improving anything which is sad.
1 Like

Love the information format and way it has been shared. Very professional and allows me to find the information I most care about easily rather than having to go through lots of text with a fine tooth comb.
Thank you!!

2 Likes

I honestly feel tired reading about the endless new heroes and events

1 Like

Not rebuking you play for fun
I think you’re doing a great job

2 Likes

So you want to run out of stuff to do in the game? If you Want to use a hero as is and not level it more you absolutely can!

The topic is now available for the updated Ninja Tower event:

Exact Floor and blessing information will be added later.

I wouldn’t say there are no changes for MN. Greater revive % - she was already reviving like crazy especially in VF tournaments and wars and more HP after reviving plus as " * All allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns." is the last skill it means that those who she resurrected with 15% of health will regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns. Previously healing was the first skill, so the one she resurrected didn’t get 30% healing.
For me, she will be an absolute monster.

3 Likes

I didn’t paid attention to higher reviver percentage. You’re absolutely right.

1 Like

All these actions, they are pulling off lately seems like a panic mode to milk last few bucks from community before whole ship sinks

No real development of game, just portals on portals

9 Likes

The current Beta buld’s testing is just ended.

I will post further updates to the topic when a new build arrive

6 Likes

That would be a great (maybe not very useful, but great) mechanic! “Hero switches to costume form and fires special skill”.

I admire your optimism that a new build will arrive in beta before there is a post announcing the roll-out of v43 :slight_smile:

I am expecting as least 1 or 2 Beta builds in V43.
1 if it is not arriving tomorrow.
There can be 2 if we receive a new build tomorrow.

3 Likes

The real thing we should be asking ourselves, if these new event heros are instant death to summoners, why even use your tokens for an event where all the heros are summoners

Beta has just reopened with several changes:

• New costumes added for Ariel, Ursena, Kageburado and Poseidon
  • New Season 4 Heroes: Zekeena, Exeera
  • New Hero of the Month: Viscaro
  • Balance Changes for new unreleased heroes / costumes.

I will start to work on the details shortly

This will be the final Beta build for V43.

11 Likes

:face_with_monocle:waooo
thanks for info in advance

And I just pulled Ursena from HA10 a few weeks ago :rofl: now she gets a costume.

although, costumes for Atlantis heroes aren’t that blatantly weird, as power creep is leaving them behind too

thanks again for all your hard work and for keeping us informed.

1 Like

Extra unexpected content:

2 Likes

They are 5* heroes, aren’t they? No new 3* or 4* S4 heroes :frowning: or I am wrong?

1 Like

Unfortunatelly you are correct :frowning:

2 Likes