🧪 The Beta Beat (V43) – Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

:thinking: What’s this all about?

Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format

Often players on the Forum wonder about what’s going on in Beta.

If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.

And that’s actually allowed!

What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:

The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.

The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.

My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.

Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.

Information from Beta is frankly often mostly useless, so don’t get too attached.

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.

That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of hero skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to hero stats to be made, or for large chunks of new functionality to be completely changed.

Often Incomplete Information Circulates

Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.

These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.

Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.

I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.

What’s Going on in Beta Right Now

IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of heroes or functionality to be removed, reworked, or radically changed beyond recognition.

Additional Santa’ challange hero:

Costumes for Santa’s challenge heroes:

Costumes for some Atlantis heroes:

Updated Ninja Tower event

Additional Ninja Tower heroes

New legendary heroes (Unkown Later Event heroes):

Hero of the Month families (2021 revealed)

:male_detective: Additional Season 4 Heroes

(New heores received: Zekeena, Exeera - Topic will be updated soon)

Previous heroes (which does not get change in the current Beta)

2022 January HoTM: Viscaro

Other Beta Content

(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)

2021 November HoTM: Balbar

2021 December HoTM: Hanitra

New Hero of the Month costumes

Beta Feature Tracking/ Forecasted Content

Staff have not yet released any insight into the future V43 Beta testing content.

:left_speech_bubble: Feedback?

I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?

Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

:exclamation: Beta Updates

This section will be updated over time as there are updates to the V43 Beta Testing Cycle

October 14, 2021

Beta is opened for testing for the new updated Ninja Tower and the new Heroes.
New Santa’s challange hero and costumes.

16 Likes

Preliminary information before the individual topics are created:

Ninja Tower changes

• New heroes: Ruby, Quartz, Zircon
  • The format is changed to the 25 Normal + 50 Impossible like we saw for Tower of Magic
  • New Stage Properties added to the Impossible difficulty.
    • Deadly Chamber effect: Unnerving Resilience, with 3 different variations.

Santa’s challange:

• New hero added: Mr. Pengi
  • New costumes for Krampus, Santa Claus and Mother North added
  • Mr. Pengi, Krampus, Santa Claus and Mother North as well as the latter three’s costumes added to Hero Academy

New legendary heroes (for a new unkown event):

• Herzog
  • Peñolite
13 Likes

Expected but still big NO!

22 Likes

When are we going to know how the new heroes/costumes look?

lol, we saw that coming form a mile away, the same with new ninja heroes.

2 Likes

I am starting to work on the topics soon…
But at first sight the Clash of Knights and Tower of Magic heroes seems under powered compared to some new heroes.

7 Likes

Don’t care. I don’t spend anymore. This game doesn’t deserve my money, and I think I will slowly but surely leave it in a side of my phone screen. Being casual is maybe the better thing that can happen to me, actually.

5 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
:cry:

I’m 100% suprised that we got a new seasonal hero this year

3 Likes

Sheesh. Considering Ludwig is already pretty OP, duh. Kinda confused by SGG logic when they are able to release Ludwig and Salmon Loki in space of few months. Well, at least Ninja 3x charge takes a lot of tiles, so that kinda balances it out.

Thanks! Can’t wait to see them!

1 Like

Only 75 levels for Ninja Tower? I am disappointed… I thought they would increase this to 150, with 100 ‘Super Impossible’ levels. Clearly these tower events are too short as is, evident by some players being able to complete it on 7 different accounts.

19 Likes

Sorry, maybe some of them are Season 5 heroes if my assumption is correct (staff does not mentioned that where these heroes belong, but not a HoTM for sure as there is no elemental link, but have passive).

2 Likes

I’ve consistently placed top 1k in ninja tower. Guess those days are over. It was the most exhilarating event when it was released. Now, I’ll casually play through 25 stages :(.

8 Likes

wow! now that is some insanely fast power creep!

But I’m not even surprised anymore lol

8 Likes

Same here I’m disappointed that they didn’t make it harder. 75 levels is child’s play. I want it this way
Easy 25 stages
Intermediate 50 stages
Hard 75 stages
Impossible 100 stages
A total of 250 then we will truly know
Who the ultimate ninja tower winner is.
Also why only 3 new 5 star event heros SG? I want one for
Each element. How about costumes for Garnet or Cobalt ? Clearly they are way underpowered when facing limit broken Aegirs and Noors that are flooding my raid tower. Please SG help me

18 Likes

I’ll join the sarcasm wagon!

I’m disappointed they only have 3 new ninja heroes, they should have 30 new ones, I’m already bored with the one ninja I do have (Ametrine). I need to be able to chase more.

So disappointed they only have one costume for Krampus, I’m already bored fighting him despite him being only 1 year old. I need a bigger challenge, they should have 3 different costumes for him.

So disappointed only Christmas, among the 4 seasons, will now have 8 heroes. Each of the other seasons should have had new heroes too. They should add 1 new hero per season per year.

They should eventually expand to having one different Tower event and one different Challenge event per month. Imagine! 2 x 12 events per year. I like living on the edge, if I can’t summon a particular hero that month, I’m so happy to wait one year more for another chance at them!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for putting this up @PlayForFun

I don’t much like the sound of any of it, but that is not on you!

Thanks again

1 Like

wouldn’t it be much cooler if Krampus could change his costume during the fight making you realize you then have the wrong counters in team :star_struck: I want :star_struck:

3 Likes