🧪 The Beta Beat (V42) – Clash of Knights (Alliance Quest) and Heroes, HotM costumes, Elemental Links and families, Tavern of Legends quest update, new HotMs -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Puzzle combat is 4 days

1 Like

In puzzle combat we can see the total of ally members scores but not Thier individual stage scores b

2 Likes

What happen about the changings of members?

1 Like

In puzzle combat, it only counts ally members who were present when event started.

If they leave it keeps their score as well I believe.

4 Likes

It looks like the Event will work similarly as @Guvnor mentioned.
So 1 Alliance and 1 Individual Tier.
Every 4 turn you get Burn damage and -40% attack.
Rewards: Each loot tiers contains Aethers as rewards too.
For top10k alliance it can be Aether 3 (with 20% chance and 3 draws) and for top100k individual finishers too (with 10% chance and 2 draws), and the chances are the draws go up for better loot tiers.
I will create the topics one I have collected all data.

3 Likes

Top 10k alliance? That is generous.

2 Likes

Realised after doing all the rares that the burn and attack down are not undispellable, antidote clears them straight away

I have just added the topic, which contains the Information about the Quest:

It is not final. I will add some more information into it later.

4 Likes

The current Beta build’s testing has ended today.
The next Beta build most likely will not arrive earlier than next week.

7 Likes

I was WRONG.
A new Beta has just arrived…

Content:

Tavern of Legends:

• New costumes added for Seshat, Alasie, Gravemaker, Drake Fong, Athena and Alberich
    • New costumes added to Hero Academy
  • New families added for all Heroes of the Month
    • Legends 2017 family: +5% / +10% / +15% mana generation, Element Link affects all elements
    • Legends 2018 family: +10% / +15% / +20% defense, Element Link affects all elements
    • Legends 2019 family: +10% / +15% / +20% attack, Element Link affects all elements
    • Legends 2020 family: +10% / +15% / +20% healing, Element Link affects all elements
    • Legends 2021 family will become available at the start of 2022
  • Element Link added for all old Heroes of the Month that did not have one
    - Hel, Athena, Ares, Musashi and Alberich: All allies of the same element get +15% attack and defense
    - Thoth-Amun, Perseus, Natalya, Zeline and Delilah: All allies of the same element get +10% mana generation

New Heroes of the Months added for testing

• Balbar (Nature)
  • Hanitra (Holy)

Balance changes

• Costumed Gravemaker
    • Direct damage increased from 85% to 115%
  • The amount of mana given by Malicna, Frosth, Yang Mai, Elradir and Devana’s respective Element Links reduced slightly

I am starting to collect data and set up topics…

9 Likes

Wtf…

Is it time to up my Thoth?

Ouch…

Is the format 2/3/4 heroes or 1/2/3 heroes?

4 Likes

This affects only HOTMS summond from tovern of legends or also the ones we already have?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not only they introduce new over-powered heroes, they also downgrade the ones that they released and were ok trending towards good. It seems they did not actually learn from the Telluria episode last year.

5 Likes

I am pretty sure that they affecting you existing heroes.

Well we asked for family bonus and elemental links and buffs for older heroes. Good job community.

Costumes will set people off but it was going to happen eventually.

The reduction in family bonus to heroes release a few months ago is wack. Why can’t SG realize these things in earlier.

5 Likes

As these costumes will be most likely released in V42.
I am pretty sure that Tavern of Legends will be held next month so that you can summon for them.
So we will need to wait with the troop tokens 28 additional days until the Ninja Tower…

1 Like

At least Telluria didn’t have the family bonus back when she was the prime tank of choice

nerfing element link for thelatest hotm, wtf stop this comedia and put a clear number on how much mana they give !!

gain a small amount of mana but slighty reduced this small amount of mana
cmon :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have just answered this here (1/2/3) in the new topic for HoTM Families:

I have also added the topic for the Elemental Links too:

3 Likes

There are good things and bad things in this beta build.
New families and elemental links for old HOTM is very cool and a long waited thing. But costumes… again… dafuq is that ? And why nerfing Malicna/Devana/Elradir’s elemental link ? You introduce new OP heroes, but you nerf last HOTM ? Why ?
I’m quite happy with my decision to stop spending. This game is going in a way I can’t follow…

1 Like

Cookie Settings