đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V41) – Tower of Magic Event + Heroes, Haloween Hero Costumes, New Underwild Heroes and HoTM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Dev will need to provide minimum 75 energy for 75 levels; otherwise this game won’t be “free to play” if player has to buy 25 energy for a 75 floor event, assuming player can clear all floors on 1 energy each.

5 days = 50 energy

Normal Floors = Floor 1 to 25 = 25 Energy

Impossible Floors = Floor 26 to 75 = 50 Energy

They can arrange it such that Player gets 1 free energy when they clear Normal Floors.

Clear Floor 1, get 1 free energy
And so on
This way, the 25 Normal Floors will give player Free 25 energy as long as they clear those 25 floors.

That would make up 75 energy.

4 Likes

As with all things tested on Beta, how long before it’s taken offline cos it’s broke.
Can anyone remember a new challenge that Beta tested that didn’t have problems.
How many heroes get nerfed (Telluria) or buffed because beta got it wrong (Again)

Will see about that. Cause as usual they are very money oriented instead of hearing people’s feedback about QoL (oh well so much sh*t talk about QoL by our beloved Staff)

Might as well will be developed next month to chase more money.
For those of you still spend a lot then goodluck with that.

Not for me anymore. The time consuming is getting worse and worse. (I won’t for sure spend hours for 5 days straight for 75 stages for just 1 or 2 free pulls, some might agree and disagree, but that’s my opinion, not worth my time)
And don’t forget they double the quantity of lots of Offer such as Mystic Titan things and others.

It’s just getting worse and worse.

1 Like

So just play the stuff you want to. I don’t complain a restaurant has too many things on the menu I just order what I want to eat.

Simple.

But we have rights to give a feedback about the menu that has been offered earlier.
Checkmate

If not why bother with Beta. Just release it directly and see what people reaction after that.

2 Likes

I know, and I like the Ninja Tower a lot!
And you are absolutely right, too many people complain about new features or content based on incomplete informations. Try the new content, if its not to your liking make some suggestions for changes. After some complains SG gave better rewards for completing NT. Thats a good example that feedback works. What never will work are rants about quitting if this feature will be implemented or that event will not be changed. I would like critics to be more constructive, and not everything new is a ridiculous money grab.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

@Shunt has my proxy in this thread. I find myself agreeing with them quite often. Yes there are people out there that like the ninja tower and excited by Tower of Magic.

1 Like

only excited about Sergei. the rest of it
?

Finally, I have completed the Normal difficulty. Now I see how the Impossible dificulty look like.
I am starting to setup the topic for the event.

4 Likes

so this game is becoming a pay to play
good idea SG

The topic about the event is now available:

And here is the topic for the Tower Summor Portal itself:

4 Likes

I always thought druid and cleric was also more religious than magical

1 Like

The same can be said about Cleric. Even Druid is actually religious/spiritual.

In real world definition, a cleric is a formal representative of a deity or religious order while a monk is someone who practices some form of asceticism.

In RPG, Monk is usually related to Cleric. Cleric use spiritual energy, Druid use nature energy, while Monk use chi (life force energy) that can be cultivated through meditation.

Sun Wukong with his 72 magical transformation?

It’s hard to believe SG found their monks are not magical enough
 what do they think?

Ratatoskr and Santa Claus are not magical enough?.. and

Joon: my Solar Beam is not magic, believe me!

Rana: I can summon Sand Storm without magic.

Raffaele: I am a channeler, not magic
 TV channel!

Aeron: Guess the thing I draw from the book! It’s not magic.

Marie-Therese: I am a Voodoo Queen. I don’t do magic.

@Petri

In fact, based on the design and skill of 5* Monk, most of them are magical.

2 Likes

Would be good if they can include Monk. 50% of existing classes. Rather than 40%

4 Likes

40% might indicate more towers to come.

So would 50%. I had the same thought above for 50% and then have another tower for the other heroes.

they might implament in ninja tower aswell, 40% with each class in 2 towers was my tought

1 Like

with 40% of the classes being able to withstand 5 curses, also challenges how you use your roster efficiently

@PlayForFun This may be a bit early to ask this, but will we see the remaining 2 challenge events come to beta in the next couple of updates?

I have not got any official or unofficial information about this, so I am writing just my personal opinion of what I expect .
I think we will see at one of them in the fall in Beta.(Maybe in V42 or 43)
If that arrive early, then there is a chance for the have last one in Beta at the really end of the year, but I would expect it in the live game only in 2022.

2 Likes