šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V41) ā€“ Tower of Magic Event + Heroes, Haloween Hero Costumes, New Underwild Heroes and HoTM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I guess thatā€™s me, I run 3 accounts because i finish it all too soon.

The tower is my FAVORITE event and this one seems even better. I hope they might revamp the ninja with some of these ideas of protected classes and multiple difficulties.

If anyone feels an event isnā€™t fun or takes too long just donā€™t play it! I donā€™t enjoy the mythic titan so I donā€™t usually play it unless Iā€™m bored.

3 Likes

Monk is religious/spiritual not magical.

Not ā€œEveryoneā€, the Tower is my favorite event in the game and Iā€™m thrilled to see this one has more to offer.

2 Likes

Donā€™t understand when people use these hyperbolic adjectives. It shows they donā€™t understand what is actually going on. I would have posted what you did if you didnā€™t.

1 Like

Yeah, also not a fan of ā€œtowerā€. I have completed all of them, and even gotten some 4* ascension items. Itā€™s just too much time invested competing with real life (that thing that pays for the game :person_shrugging:t2:)

3 Likes

Wait a minute?!
Is it really 75 floors in total? Is it confirmed?
Damn When we ask for smaller number, they give even more.
Getting more and more annoying.

1 Like

Not everyone dislikes the Ninja Tower, only most of the newer players and those with relative small rosters. 75 stages is a lot but its something new. With Ninja Tower you have 60.000-80.000 players who complete it. You have to play fast and therefore use items to have good chance for decent loot. I think only 10.000-25.000 players will complete all 75 stages, so there will be better loot for those who can do.
And with every event: If you dont like it, dont play itā€¦

Happy tower climbingā€¦

1 Like

Oh well thatā€™s a pure scam from SG
50 energy when thereā€™s 75 energy and players are forced to buy Flask from the Offer.
People might get free Flask from the first event only once like Ninja Tower when first came out.

This game is going to end sooner and sooner.
Wonā€™t survive much longer.

Decided wonā€™t gonna spend single :moneybag: anymore, i think.

They expect All Players want to invest hours and hours for 5 straight days if they want to do Free Pulls. With how many? 1? Or most maybe 2.
And even this is getting further for F2P player where thereā€™s too much complicated situation.

Will see where this game goes. Just getting tired of it. Seems like Beta Playerā€™s Feedback is going directly to :wastebasket:
Lol

TALKING ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE, HUH?!! YEAH RIGHT!
QUALITY OF :wastebasket:

8 Likes

Lol donā€™t put your hopes too high. Might be just another Ninja Tower Rewards completion rewards. Which is 1 Free Pull

Unless you got a nice score that hit Rank 1-100 where you got nice decent amount of Embles

1 Like

75 floors in 5 days lmaaaaooooooo
Nobody got time fo dat

And knowing SG, normal mode will have usual trash rewards meanwhile top 10 in ā€œimpossibleā€ will have all 7 4* mats and ten summonsā€¦ Because whales need that more than the little guy

Screw that noise, where are the QoL improvements?

11 Likes

Apparently some SG fanboys with no job and no life are thrilled by this incoming eventā€¦ these guys make me sick reallyā€¦

4 Likes

Whales donā€™t need more loot than the little guy, true, but they do need more content to keep them involved, as having vast rosters and almost infinite battle items etc they blast through the ordinary stuff like it wasnā€™t there. So let the tower keep them busy. Those of us who are neither rich nor talented will trudge through the first 25 if possible, then maybe, if we have the time, inclination and spare keys, see whether we can do 1, 5, 10 of the ā€œimpossibleā€ levelsā€¦ and if we improve from one event to the next, thatā€™s a win. I donā€™t care what stinky-rich people have, thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll get close to them anyway. A FTP who beats the tower, though, will have hit the jackpot, and more power to their elbow.

4 Likes

Only thing I despite about Ninja Tower is that the energy doesnā€™t stack, sometimes I just donā€™t have the feeling to play 30+ minutes the game and would rather just play more stages in one go some other day, but only way to do that is by buying flasks. Iā€™ve beaten NT every single time except for the very first one, my roster wasnā€™t enough at that time. It would be one of my favourite events in the game, as I really like especially the later stages where your slow heroes charge so fast, but the energy not stacking makes it a little bit of a burden.

So I hope they would make the energy stacking for this Magic Tower. Guess it wonā€™t happen though, because we can always buy flasks, yay!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why the last 50 stages are called the impossible stages

1 Like

my main Ninja Tower team is a Druid, two Sorcerers (one a Sorcerer costume, Cleric base), and a Cleric! :grin: iā€™m all set! and if the Monk on that team gets cursed, i can sub in another Druid haha

1 Like

I guess soā€¦ Every change needs to be tested before being sent to live.

Looks like Gullinbursti Supremacy in magic tower.

2 Likes

No, they have done some changes without beta players testing for sure.

1 Like

I would bet any amount they will adjust this so you can play it all through on free energy.

People need to stop jumping around and pulling their hair out before thereā€™s even actual full news. Everyone was nuts over LB, it came out and now barely hear a peep of complaints

Just take the news in and see how it develops. Once it hits the game if itā€™s the end days then is the time to complain and light your dawas on fire or whatever.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The tower doesnā€™t always need a big roster if you just want to complete it. Just play to avoid curses and not for time. Iā€™ve not lost a single hero to a curse in the last 3 towers, and I use maybe 30 tornados that I have two months to craft since itā€™s the only place I use them really. The loot is good even if youā€™re just completing, just find a way to play the event that doesnā€™t stress you out and kill your enjoyment.

2 Likes