đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V40) – Slayers of Fell Shadows Event + Heroes, Raid Attacking Team Information -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

What’s the new description?

Hooray! Actual QoL improvement! Two things asked for since day 1 in one year (other being the stage counter). They need to pace themselves, or else we might get other simple improvements like dimming the screen during auto play before the heat death of the universe!

But glad this is here. What’s the UI like? Separate tab for the attack team vs defense team, or what?

2 Likes

It is looks like this earlier in the live game for Mireweave:

Now you can see this in Beta:

• Stack (Max: 10): The caster gets +10% attack.

(It is shown the same for other heroes which are not mentioned too. Eg: Jarvur, 
)

1 Like

I have updated the event and the heroes related topic with the changes.

I have noticed only this change which affects all event heroes:

• All Epic and Legendary heroes have added 2 or 3 stacks at a time now they are adding one.
  • The HP related stacks in the special skill is reduced to 10 for Legendary and Epic heroes from 20 and 15.
  • The HP related stacks in the special skill is reduced to 5 for Rare heroes from 10

Baril is renamed to Noril.

4 Likes

I will let you know once someone attacks me or I see a picture about it posted by others.

2 Likes

Glad to hear they’re being toned down. having a 2 stack or 3 stack upon activation is practically game over within a few turns

Yes
 It was easy to reach +10 stack even in Raids

Just a thought on this
 This might indicate that this event will be released with version 40 so this event might arrive next month as nothing else was tested in this version.

So we may have an event with the same reflect color (Ice) event next month as the currently ongoing Avalon event.
Which was happened with the Circus and League of Villians events too.

But I have not got any official information about this

5 Likes

Oh good, now we’ll only get him mixed up with Boril instead of getting him mixed up with Karil as well.

Absolutely hooray for being able to see teams that attacked you btw. Very useful in checking one’s own weaknesses. Someone’s been listening to us. I only wish the rest of their team would listen to them more often.

3 Likes

I was still not attacked yet, but I have performed some raids and I have noticed the change in the Watchtower.
At the end of the line, where you see that how much cup you have lost or won there will be a ? icon.
If you click on this icon a new pop up dialog is shown.

Contents:

• Caption in the middle: Raid Battle Result
  • In the first line you can see the avatar and the name of the defending palyer, and the raid formation after the name (this looks the same what you can see when you try to raid someone in the live game)
  • In the next line you see the text “Defense team” the Team power, and the picture of the heroes below that
  • VS
  • The next section contains the attacker players avatar and name
  • In the next line you see the text “Attacker team” the Team power, and the picture of the heroes below that

The winner player is marked with the “Winner” text just like you can see it when you are doing raids.

5 Likes

Excellent! I’m glad they are finally addressing this request! :star_struck:

1 Like

I have just noticed this announcement by Staff in Beta area of the forum:

So this new event will be held next month.

Other staff announcement:

6 Likes

I almost mistook it for Nostril :nose: :rofl:

Beta Update:

We have received balance changes for Orla and Aodhan.
Click here for more information

5 Likes

The testing of the current Beta Build has just closed.
The next round of Beta testing of version 41 will be started after a short summer break in mid-August.

6 Likes

I saw this in the v40 release notes earlier too. What’s an “Abyss Gem”? Wasn’t that the pre-release name for Underwild Gems?

1 Like

Yes, Abyss Gem was the old name for Underwild Gems which are casted by the Season 4 heroes’ special skills.

2 Likes

How again do I follow/unfollow all Beta Beat threads as a whole? I get a notification when anything’s posted on Beta Beat, but I don’t remember how that’s done or undone.

@Kadaxas
On the following page:

Click on the Alarm icon, and chose the option what you want:

3 Likes

All content here is released.
You can continue discussion in the proper topics if you want.