šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) ā€“ Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Donā€™t worry. Those costumes will still happen next year.

I also believe in this. In the end they donā€™t listen to all players feedback who said ā€˜no non-s1 costumesā€™. No weā€™re probably getting the first costumes with the sand empire event. The next ones will follow and next year it will be quite ā€˜normalā€™ that there are non-s1 costumes. So they hope nobodyā€™s complaining anymore.

1 Like

I am not sureā€¦

Anyway the release of Version 39 is started with:

• Limit breakers
  • Costumes for Rana and Yunan
  • Costumes as bonus draw in HA10
  • Lot of bug fixes

As it can be read here:

It is not mentioning that is Rana, Yunan and Roc included in HA10 or not.
So it might not be there, but we will see.
(Side note: they were in Beta at the time,when I wrote above, and in most recent beta I could not see them in HA10 potentional result. So I am not sure will it be there or not in the live game.)

5 Likes

So they are rolling out those breakers. unbelievable!! :angry:

8 Likes

I guess those emblems offer does not sell well anymoreā€¦ so why not selling more crap nobody wants but will buy anyway to be at the top?

So pissed!!!

3 Likes

Yes, they did itā€¦

It looks like the special skills and effects for the other element quests will be a surprise for Beta testers too.
They did the similar thing to Mythic titans too as only 2 of them were in Betaā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the updates. I guess the developers have decided agaisnt balancing the heroes and are gonna try and sell a rebalance in the form of costumes. I already know I wouldnt pull from this event if I had any of the 3, which I wont do anyways but Iā€™d be really peeved off if I had the 3 being forced to pull for the ā€œfull potentialā€.

In reality, if they really plan on doing this, these costumes should be rewards, and only the costumes, for completing each of the levels. Personally, I could get on board with that but not if they plan on selling a rebalance

1 Like

So I canā€™t wait to have my f2p alliance matched with 2000 ATK limit-broken Cobalts in war since they can think about 49 ways to overpower heroes and new events but canā€™t dedicate 1 day of work for fixing mismatch issues.

I wonder if PVP rewards (raids, war, tournaments) will be forever that joke and bags of useless trash forever even the heroes are gettinā€™ into an unbeatable level? This is so disheartening in many ways. I donā€™t feel like even maxing my circus heroes.

The real circus event is the playerbase and we are the clowns.

edit: newer heroes with starting boosts (S4), innate immunities and even crazy specials for fast speed (Frigg specially since she does what isarnia does with 3x more mana speed) shouldā€™ve have their card power raised.

A 4500 TP team with S1 heroes is weaker than a 4300 TP team made with S3 and S4/event heroes. Thatā€™s so unfair.

19 Likes

Other changes and fixes:

Starting a test on how decreasing the Raid defense team buff for high-level Raids affects the gameplay experience and defense win rates.

What??? They write things like they donā€™t want us to understand.

1 Like

I felt it was clear. I would like to know how they are decreasing it though. As it stands itā€™s more smoke and mirrors for the players to try and figure out.

Probably reduce the system buffs that the defence team receives. Instead of 20% attack n defence boost, reduce to 10%

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a sliding scale based on team power, or (even more diabolical) based on what heroes you take.

The issue is that unless itā€™s a progressive reduction, thereā€™s some breakpoint where youā€™re better off with a lower power team than a higher power one.

But that theyā€™re even doing this means that the ratio of win/loss has changed significantly ā€” between OP heroes and defense formations Iā€™m utterly unsurprised.

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand this ā€œreductionā€ youā€™re talking about. :thinking: Please explain.

Every defense team gets a hidden stats bonus. They get 20% more defense and 20% more attack.

Sg stated, that they will reduce this bonus for high end raid teams, but at the moment itā€™s totally unclear how much it will be reduced or what counts as high end raid def team (teampower, cups, win/loss ratioā€¦)

9 Likes

Will war chest contain aethers?

Iā€™m curious as to when the Mirages of Omega quests will begin. Obviously Limit Breakers are an absolute, so letā€™s get on with it already :grin:

Hi,
Got a question about the possibility to get costume in the hero academy.
A big part of my alliance is certain you have to put a hero who has a costume to have a chance of getting a new one.
I, on the other hand, am sure you can put whatever you want, such as a hotm and still get the same chance to getā€¦ Letā€™s say Marjana, with a chance of bonus draw her costume, whoā€™s right?

1 Like

You can put anything in it to get a hero and a costume.

In Beta I have made several retrains with mostly heroes without costumes, and I saw the promised 5% costume drop rate.

4 Likes

As PlayForFun says, regardless of the hero you put in, you will have 5% chance of getting a costume (if the hero that comes out has one).

Thank you, i was already 100% sure of it but my alliance mates arenā€™t that great with english and they wouldnā€™t beleive me xD

1 Like