šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) ā€“ Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I had decided to add a new topic for the Quest itself. and I added the information about the Fire version what I wrote earlier too into the this new topic too, and of the course the new information about the Ice version is also included here:

1 Like

Hope there are a balancing buff for Roc. As a F2P, I have him since 1 year ago and he still on tier 2.

Unfortunatelly there is not any buff on any Sand Empire heroesā€¦ :frowning:

Just costumes, but at least itā€™s something different and I would hope to pull for Rana. They probably would turn Rocā€™s costume into a seagull

That would be good though, he could dump on enemy teams from a great height :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, very vicious birds. Theyā€™re also known to swallow rabbits whole

Eloquent, honest, truthful. Everyone should read this rant.

Hmmā€¦interesting. but does it really matter since itā€™s 5%, I canā€™t even get a non S1 after 6 months. But at these thereā€™s 2 individual chances to get something special out of HA10

2 Likes

Just a minor Beta Update:

These Limit Breaker items now can be received from Alliance Wars and Raid Tournaments.
See the details here:

4 Likes

Is this additional chance to draw or replacing something?

2 Likes

I have cross-checked all loot tiers in Beta and Live game.
It is an additional reward.
You will get everything what you get, and the chances are unchanged.

1 Like

The current round of Beta testing is just ended.
As this was the last Beta build for version 39 I am not expecting a new Beta build this week (and maybe next week netiher) as most likely SG will release version 39 this week.

1 Like

So looks like advanced hero leveling will be rolled out soon thenā€¦

About 95-98% of a Beta testers were against this feature in their feedback in all Beta versions where it was tested, but as SG kept working on it I think it will be releasedā€¦
But we will see once the announcement of version 39 is made.

7 Likes

goodness, the beta testers were almost unanimous in being against it, and STILL SG goes through with it. just boggles my mind. after all the effort a beta tester goes through to become oneā€¦ SG really should listen to, and value, them more!

8 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, but I donā€™t think Sg is in any way interested in what beta players like or donā€™t like. For them they are just some free bug hunters it seems. I think that must be extremely frustrating for you guys, testing everything giving feedback and getting ignored completely.

So thanks for your great work @PlayForFun with this threads and @Guvnor before and all the other beta players, for your endless efforts trying to make the game more enjoyable :+1:

13 Likes

This was one reason why @Guvnor quit from Beta testingā€¦

Yes, there were several bugs what was spot by us.

11 Likes

It is probable, but I am not so sure. There have been only 2 of 5 LB quests in beta. Moreover, vaccinations are coming and v39 could be the last update before (maybe there will be once more in the beginning of July).

Postponing the release of LB to September would be quite reasonable move, but we will see soon.

1 Like

When V39 goes live and some of us have HA10 going, will that hero be able to pull a costume, or the Seasonal heroes? Or will the following retraining be able to pull them?

Thanks. Am hoping they would completely drop this one. It is a bad idea, just like their intention to give Lepus and Killhare a costume earlier this year.