🧪 The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) – Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Hopefully never again based on the latest stuff to parade thru Beta XD

6 Likes

Any update on the limit breaker and when that’s actually coming in to play?

As far as my knowledge there is no update available.
They were in Beta once so far.
I am not expecting that they come to the live game before at least one more testing round.

1 Like

OK cheers just making sure iv not missed anything on it

Beta has just reopened with some balance changes for several Starfall Circus event heroes, and two Season 4 heroes (Morel and Hannah).
I suppose @Guvnor will update the proper topic about them when he will have time.

2 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has reopened with the following stuff:

• Starfall event
  • Balance changes to Starfall heroes
  • Several bug fixes (see quote below)
  • Several QoL additions:
    • Wave counter in map stages
    • Enemy attack and defence stats now shown
    • Timer on Friendly Battle energy
    • Indicator in roster when you have mats available to ascend a hero

Bug fixes:

13 Likes

gasp! finally some QoL stuff! this makes me happy!

i’ve seen so many requests for that wave counter thingie.

enemy stats will be good too, will be nice to know/gauge of my poor little 3*s will survive a map stage :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The QoL additions are really nice, wave counter is so a small thing with a big effect, love it. Also stats shown at enemies is welcome.

I’m happy for the malosi owners that they don’t have to wait over a year like all the people with Alfrikes little accuracy problem :sweat_smile:
Also rokkamush description fix was more than needed.
And personal happy about the Raffaele solution :slightly_smiling_face:

Overall this is a far more welcome beta update than many in the last time.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why people are so jazzed about the wave counter? There is already one that transitions between every stage of a battle. Do people just forget where they are and need a constant reminder? And if ‘yes’ because you auto play, does it really matter?

2 Likes

Matters if people autoplay the wave stages but play the boss stages (such as I do in S3 Hard mode).

7 Likes

So it suits a select few with a very specific play style? The people that half pay attention to their phone while playing? Seems like a weird QoL improvement to something that already exists.

Either way, you still have to keep looking back at your phone to see what stage you’re at, before the change and now.

*shrug*

That’s my personal use for it; that and keeping an eye on auto-play to be as efficient as possible (i.e. guages how far thru it’s gotten so far so you can judge when you are available to restart it again).

Difference now with this addition is you don’t need to glance down at a very specific moment in the battle (i.e. when it transitions stages)… you can see ANYTIME you glance down.

Anyways, given that it is one of the most requested features here on the forum, I would hazard a guess that it suits quite a fair number more than just a few who only “half pay attention to their phone” while auto-farming… May not be of interest to you, but maybe that’s just because of your play style :wink:

12 Likes

I mean just for filling the chest or farming I don’t need it, but for longer things it’s welcome.
Costume chamber or Ninja tower are extremely sturdy mob waves who need a long time to kill, and sometimes I’m just not sure if I’m already in the last wave before the bosses or if there is one more waves of mobs.
And yes that is important if I try to load my heroes to start the Boss wave with full specials on every hero, or if I can use the special to kill the mob.
That’s just what it’s called, a quality of live improvement, it makes gaming easier and so I like it.

18 Likes

I do the same as Guvnor, very usefull QoL. Probably quite a few people do the same.

Besides, even if this not affect you, why you are complainig?

4 Likes

I’m not complaining, I was asking why people were so excited for a feature that already exists in some form. It’s like getting blood from a stone to get QoL improvements in this game and I just think if we’re going to push for something, why not something new and also something that benefits all players more?

3 Likes

Maybe we can get a new chat channel especially for merc requests too. :rofl:

I honestly don’t see that ever happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly this! Doesn’t mean we have to drink the Koolaid though.

Sure, the wave counter is a slight improvement on the current system, and probably should have been the setup from the beginning, but it’s addition effectively changes nothing.

3 Likes

It’s a start. Looking forward to the rest tho

Those QoL changes are so basic that they should have been inserted in from the very beginning. This game is already 4 years old. Finally get a wave counter! Plus get to see enemy attack and defence stats. Wow!

4 Likes

While the QoL changes are basic, I’m still happy to see them. @Genghis has it very right on the development strategy for this game.

So when we get crumbs, we rejoice. And I’d rather do that than gripe about things that will NEVER change - in particular, percentages for pulls and similar. Nor will HA change. There’s no money in it.

The lack of solution for duplicates is a valid gripe, but I’m doubtful they will ever do anything.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings