đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) – Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Ehhh yet nother event that will make us wait for a specific one for half a year

I suggest making all events and challenges two days length and have two different each month. So that we don’t have to wait almost a bloody year for specific summons

5 Likes

The QOL update we were all waiting for: introducing yet another event with portal and summons, (probably) postponing the most awaited event of them all, Teltoc.
What a period for this game. What a sequence of bad decisions :joy:

6 Likes

Threads now live:

4 Likes

Is there any updates or info on the upcoming QOL or even a whisper on when around abouts we will see this come in.

1 Like

Do you consider Springvale being four weeks to be a quality of life update?

Bit random but No
 Do you tho?

Plus they hav already sed its not up yet

If you’re cynical (which I normally am), you say it’s a way to sell us offers for two additional weeks.

But yeah I do consider it a QoL improvement. More time to do a thing when nothing is taken away from us seems like a win.

I still think there are more improvements to be made, but why don’t we as players recognize the improvements we have?

Going back to your original question: all details can be found in release notes and beta threads.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3: Iv seen this thread fml need new info on it

Just came here for this:

Blockquote :partying_face: QoL Improvements

QoL = Quality of Life

There are STILL no QoL related anything announced / included in V37 Beta Testing.

If you are really cynical you could interpret their statement about rare titans as QoL improvement :grimacing: at least they seem to think they did us a favor.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/version-37-rare-titan-reduction-discussion-feedback-developer-response-in-post-85/236528/86?u=ferg

3 Likes

QOL for who lol what’s the new rules on titans going to do for me . Think your missing the point so unless you hav real news about it no need to comment sorry.

This was not an improvement by any means, in my view it is worse and worse. They reduced the opportunities to get 4 * materials. It was a hell of a Nerf in QoL.

1 Like

I’m guessing not, but does anyone know if any new 5*'s will be featured tomorrow for Season 4? My guess is it will be the same ones from last month and the alternate three 5*'s will be featured this month.

No as stated in this month’s thread

Thanks. I clicked it earlier looking but must have missed it. I appreciate it!

I do.

Having written that, I think they needed to extend the duration of Springvale. We didn’t have Mythic Titan, Ninja Tower, and S4 last Springvale.

Also, I consider the 10 stages Villans a proper QoL improvement. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh I hadn’t thought of LoV 10 stages as one. I thought more people would complain about the removal of one flag so farming but plenty seemed pretty okay with it.

1 Like

I thought the timing of 10 stages Villans was excellent!

A large majority of forum folk (83% of 390 voters) prefer the 10 stages, as seen here: Events - Do You Prefer 10 Stages Or More? POLL

3 Likes

I wasn’t excited about the removal of 1 flag levels, but overall the shorter length MORE than made up for it.

I don’t really compete in challenges; I do replay levels, but only to get the ETTs in rare/epic.

And replaying rare3 over and over for xp isn’t enjoyable (even auto play).

2 Likes

Thank you for linking that thread! I searched for it to include but couldn’t find it.

1 Like