đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) – Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I understand you, I just wrote it to defend Miki, I don’t have Anzogh, I just know I have an even weaker Hotm and that’s thoth amun :joy:

1 Like

Is there new season 4 heroes in beta?
Don’t see any info on it?

2 Likes

Been refreshing to see the new heroes too! How are they?

1 Like

Welcome to the fourm.
@chihanston New hero’s will be updated that being tested soon. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks dude, or your Rudeness?

1 Like

@Guvnor

I am unsure that do you want to update the Biome effects here as new provicies are arrived to in the current Beta:

“Sand Storm” is renamed to “Sandy Caves”
“Fungi Infection” ends in Province 11 and it is renamed to “Fungal Caves”
(Ps: all Effects in these two effects have “This effect can’t be dispelled” which is missing from your thread)

From Province 12 (until 15 ?) we have “CrystalRocks” Biome effect.

• Passive:
    • All enemies have an innate resistance against status ailments that affect defense
  • Effect:
    • Heroes Get the follow Status Effects every 5 turns:
      • All Fire heroes get +80% critical chance for 5 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
      • All Ice heroes get -50% defense for 5 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
4 Likes

I planned to just update the S4 FAQ / gameplay thread eventually.

3 Likes

Ok @Guvnor :slight_smile:

Tis updated now:
đŸ•” Season 4 (Voyagers of the Underwild) – FAQ & Links

In the “:mount_fuji: Bioms” section

4 Likes

I have pulled 4 Killhares now and 0 Lepus or Roostley
I just want to know if they ever plan on doing something realistic for duplicates!!!

3 Likes

Where do I find info on heros like Noor being buffed? I have no clue as to whom is also being buffed. Thanx for the info. :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

@amrath See it in the link in the OP:

1 Like

Thanx @PlayForFun ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beta Update

Beta has reopened in V37.2 now.

It features the “Starfall Circus” event which was sneek previewed in the 2021 preview. Initially looks to be very like the “League of Villains” where it is a new challenge event which will alternate with Guardians of Teltoc. There are new heroes and everything to go with the event also.

There is also a new HotM for July.

Stay tuned, I’ll have the beta beat threads up tomorrow.

6 Likes

Oh no
 I’ve been saving gems and coins for Guardians in May for months
 So Guardians will be postponed to June
 I must say, that I don’t quite like rescheduling events again. :frowning: Especially that I wanted May HoTM

2 Likes

Depends on if Starfall is actually ready by May.

But if it is, Teltoc could be delayed until November

Alternating means guardians will be 5 months after this event when the reflect color is back in rotation, not the next month.

When they introduced league of villains, I’m sure they followed it up with Pirates the month after so it was back to back reflect purple.

2 Likes

Thx @Guv

This is the only difference in gameplay:
There are 3 effects of every levels:

• Damage / 5 turns on all heroes: Rare - 100, Epic: 150, Legendary: 200
  • The heroes element is changing in every 5 turn to the color that the hero is stong against
  • 2 battle items are disabled in every 5 turns for 3 turn

The event also includes the +20% stat bonus what is introduced in League of Villians

2 Likes

The same was with League of Villains, they said “alternating”, but after LoV we got Pirates, so I assumed with Circus and Guardians will be the same.