šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V34 & V35) ā€“ Mythic Titans, Upcoming HotMs, Friendly Matches, Season 4 Heroes (R1), New Challenge Event, More Costumes & Valhalla Forever-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

With S3 ending presumably in January would we see season 4 come into beta soon? How long was the gap if any between Atlantis and Valhalla?

Better part of a year. So I wouldnā€™t hold your breath.

1 Like

Yeah I just checked the wiki that sucks. I started the game the month S3 began so Iā€™ve never known the game without new map levels every month.

Hopefully a ā€œValhalla Risesā€ type monthly special will come a little after S3 officially completes.

9 Likes

Beta Update

Mythic Titans have returned to Beta in V34.2 in what is slated to be their final appearance before release to live game (according to staff).

Check out the M.T thread for more infos: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Mythic Titans [Part of The Beta Beat V33 & V34] - #119 by Guvnor

2 Likes

Beta Update

Please be patient while these new threads are created; they should be live in the next day or so :slight_smile:

Preliminary information on Friendly Matches is that it is an internal battle with your alliance members. It has a limited energy source which can be refilled for a gem cost (like raid & WE). Thatā€™s really all the info I got so far.

Edit:
HotM for March thread up: šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the March 2021 HOTM Malicna

Edit 2
Friendly matches beta-beat thread now up:
šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Friendly Matches [Part of The Beta Beat V35]

12 Likes

We are still waiting for the so called ā€œsolutionā€ to trade our 4* and 5* duplicatesā€¦

Is it that hard to implement a token based feature that allow us to trade heroes between alliance members (add a gem cost, or sell the tokens if you want to monetize it) or create a shop where we can trade our dups for credits that can be exchanged for other random heroes from specific events?

3 Likes

I am not for trading heroes but I am for the idea of changing dupe heroes for tokens.

Example :

Vanilla 5* = 1 epic hero token (once per day)
HOTM = 3 epic hero tokens (once per day)
Costumes = keys equal to summon 3 costume heroes
Season 2 or Season 3 hero = equal of summoning 4x hero coins for the portal which they came from
Premium portals = challenge tokens equal to 5 heroes

2 Likes

The biggest thing Iā€™d love to see with costumes is adding the ability to pull only costumes. I realize this is how it started and itā€™s frustrating to get a costume with no hero but itā€™s just as bad to stack up multiple copies of heros trying to get the costume. If both options were offered, keep the keys the same but just adjust the summon odds for legendary up to like 5% I think you could make it work for both newer players and later stage players who just would pull costumes.

HARD disagree. Itā€™s way worse to have the costume and no hero, than to have an extra dupe of the hero. Just eat the dupe! Yes, it would be nice if theyā€™d come up with a better way to clear dupes from roster space, but having a costume with no hero is completely worthless.

8 Likes

Iā€™m saying leave the current thing as is and ADD a costume only option with better odds for 5* costumes. Later stage players will already have every hero and Iā€™d rather have a higher shot at just the costume for a hero I have maxed already. If itā€™s not for you then the current portal can remain.

3 Likes

I donā€™t eat 5* dupes so theyā€™re stacking up. My HA 10 will be going in a couple months but I do eat all the 3-4* dupes.

Gotcha, fair enough. I would certainly prefer that option myself. Theyā€™ll never do it though. >=-[

I totally agree with @gregschen! I got costume Vivica during the 1st costume event before they started giving the hero with the costume. It took my 6 months to finally get the hero so I could even use the costume! Extremely, frustrating! I like the way they are doing it now!

So you still would be able to do that lol. I am tired of having 5 dupes of a 5* when I try to get costumes for ones I have finished!

Beta Update

4 Likes

Today v34 is released. Do you have any idea Mystic Tital event will start in December?

3 Likes

Possibly. No idea tho.

Iā€™m wondering the same thing :thinking:

New Season 4 heroes thread is up: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

And the guessing thread about the theme: Season 4 Theme...? Thoughts, Guesses & Discussion

Edit: new April HotM thread
šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the April 2021 HOTM Frosth

2 Likes