🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Sapphire is blue 4☆.

1 Like

So it is yellow and green 4* missing?

Correct :frowning: not a full set for whatever reason.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Wow! Guv you out did yourself on this one, BOOKMARK. Amazing insight - thank you!

1 Like

NINJA GRADES ARE IN (I took the middle value where there were diff grades for the Charge 1/2/3)!

@Guvnor @Vikingblood80 @yelnats_24 @LucaeBirba @mogulemon @rilian @Dan7 @JonahTheBard @jinbatsu @Sarah2

Cobalt & Garnet made a fair showing during random captures during the period.

I had taken the Jr Ninjas for a couple runs… just nothing outstanding so likely I wont use much myself being I have the likes of Guilli, Costume Rig, Costume Boril etc… Others may find great value IDK.

<FYI: I did re-run the Cumulative so the image has been updated. That is the only change.>

14 Likes

@JAWS1 - Defensive Grades from Anchors Team do not coincide with what I’ve been hearing… experiencing. Garnet I think does pretty great on Defense - drags it out like nobody’s business… (however I nearly always outlast). Cobalt has not been a problem for me at all. Mica neither ( at the lower charge level kinda like a weak Wilbur)… Now if they were 3 charging more it would be a different story. They absolutely have their place and have great potential. Not having them I’m a bit limited.

1 Like

thank you razor for the infos and hard work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why are there 5, 5 and 7 grades for vs Titans, Offence and Defence?

@Razor I agree with your assessment. I have not had a problem when I face any of the ninjas on defense. If the AI sets them for a 2x or 3x charge, the battle is typically over by the time they are even close to charging. If they go off in 1x, the hit is easily sustainable. Now if the opponent has one or more heros in their defense that can drag the battle out giving the ninjas time to charge, that’s a totally different story! The ninjas can take you out all by themselves once charged. Thus, it’s like using Alfrike in defense. If she doesn’t have time to fire, she’s useless. But if she does fire, it game over!

2 Likes