🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Comparation table:

Desc Maxxed Stat Existing Mana Troops Ninja Troops Different
Attack 26 30 +4
Defense 18 15 -3
Healing 20 20 0
Mana 15 15 0

Well, very agressive attack stat… +4 attack but with -3 def. Nice additional choices if I can get this troop… at least we need more mana troop for additional stack color… specially avarage costume hero need lvl5 mana troop.

5 Likes

Another one summon portal in the game :+1: That’s all we need to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s good about the new troop is that you can use it for attack heroes, and keep the normal mana troops for more defense focused heroes.
Snipers are being benefited.

Levelling the troops costs exactly the same as levelling a troop currently.

It’s effectively just a new 4* Mana troop. That’s all

1 Like

I wonder if they are available in HA9.

2 Likes

Good point! I bet not. Only S1 Troops from HA, just like only S1 Heroes from TC.

1 Like

What is the upcoming features in beta V32 , any news ? Any possibilities to share the art work of ninja heroes ?

1 Like

Idk if it’s just me. But the 100 coin requirement for something that’s not as big as a map is a bit irritating. But a compromise for this, as interesting as it is, would be to halve it to 50. I’m not gonna fight the Feeder Summons Legends Summons’ 100 requirement, but this is starting to get a little tiring. Still curious and open-minded to see the new content when it finally does leave beta.

And yay! new troops! I won’t see them but I love it!

1 Like

All the news is posted in the OP of this thread.

Absolutely 100% no. As posted in the OP, sharing of Beta Images/ graphics / Gameplay is STRICTLY forbidden and can result in Beta Privilidges being revoked…

5 Likes

Slightly off topic, but I’m not getting notifications for these beta-beat threads.

I click on the tag at the top and it shows that I have notifications on 1st post enabled, but I got none for any of the threads from Guvnor. Same for v31, but I did get notice for the one DaveCozy posted.

1 Like

They are already out in the wild…one of my clan posted them in our group chat

Not 100% sure sorry @Zathrus… It might be because I first made the threads in a private section of the forum… :man_shrugging:

I know they get shared anyway. But they are not permitted to be shared here on the forum or any other “official” SGG pages.

@Zathrus

I think you have to go to beta beat and switch it to “watching” not “watching first post.” That’s what I did. :wink:

1 Like

@Petri SG you HAVE got to make the numbers of the charges of the ninjas BIGGER so us people with eye problems can see them WITHOUT a magnifying glass. Put the numbers on their face. A ring around them where a 3rd of it lights up each level or something. These are BAD this way.
The numbers you use on the faces of the hero chose for curse, or the cursed markings but a tad bigger in the ninja tower would be great.

Why wouldn’t they just allow you to select what charge level you want the new ninja heros to do for special attack when on your defence team. So you could select leve 1,2, or 3 when you select them as a defence hero it would show as C1,C2, or C3 where the costume bonus would be so when you attack you knew when they’d use their special. That way they are not useless and you have a option to use their full potential as a def hero.

1 Like

Since you’re in Beta, I’d suggest leaving feedback in the Beta threads, where we know they look for it.

6 Likes

The troops feel like a way to squeeze out extra profits from those willing to minmax their lineups.
1% extra stat and more attack (in an attack-first meta) for the cost of summoning + levelling to 30.

What I would like instead is a new defensive kind of troop - say, 30% def, 20% hp, mana AND crit.
That would at least be something different to go for, and usable for tanks and healers.

4 Likes

What i would like instead is a buff for poor Vlad in Halloween… Waiting for ipothetical) news about new heroes in Halloween and Christmas!

4 Likes

I was just thinking yhat it seems strange that there aren’t any new vampires in beta.

2 Likes