🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I don’t believe that tagging mods in this thread to incessantly ask questions is a proper use of the tagging function, nor a good use of our mods’ time. Especially in a thread whose actual SOLE PURPOSE is to keep the players informed. They have done a phenomenal job passing all information on to us as soon as it is available. Let up and exercise some patience.

25 Likes

I’ve been guilty of tagging mods for questions, and I should do it less like you said!

3 Likes

I’m not meaning to call anyone specific out - we’ve all been guilty of it before, myself included.

We can all be more aware and sensitive. The mods truly do a great job here, the beta beat is incredible at getting information to players, and we’re all insufficiently grateful. Realistically, it’s hard for me to believe that this isn’t part of the reason why zephyr is burnt out and stepping back. We did that.

6 Likes

He is not a staff, he do not know the answer to your last question.

1 Like

I’m with you Meck.

Do I spend EHTs in the Sand Empire or hold them for Morlovia. The new 5 star vampire hero - as far as I’m aware no information has been released on them yet - is tempting, especially with the speeds of those heroes.

1 Like

There actually should be two new Vampires… and yes, would help to know now what they are. But I’m pretty sure we won’t know before the Sand Empire ends.

1 Like

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with the first testing cycle of Ninja Tower:

=> 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

6 Likes

But I want all the mods to burn out…

…and the forums to delve into chaos…

…and for people to realize how many times someone brilliantly thinks up the concept of trading (or [insert repetitive topic here]) for the first time and must make a new topic to inform people without searching the forum if someone else thought of this concept…

…So then the value of like ideas being merged into a collective thread becomes apparent.

5 Likes

I’m holding all of them since I have no need for a green, purple or yellow 5*. They would all go on a long waiting list and the HoTM is extremely underwhelming. Noor will be buffed after a while though I’m willing to bet

Wow… Finally! Can’t understand why they had so long to implement it, but whatever

Como faço para obter a chance de ser um testador beta

Esta cerrado ahora hope my Spanish is right?
If that’s Spanish?

2 Likes

That looks more like Portuguese :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I thought that after I wrote it! But it got a like so I guess it worked?

Beta Update

Beta is now closed, and is planned to remain closed until August, as many members of the Small Giant Staff take time off for the summer holidays.

Planned Beta testing in August includes:

• New Heroes (S3 & HOTMs) (Round 2)

• Season III Map: Alfheim

• Hero Academy: Raid Formations (no information is available about this yet)

• New In-Game Support System

Final Beta testing of v31 is tentatively planned for roughly mid August, so v31 will likely be released in mid to late August.

Please keep in mind that just because something is tested during v31 does not mean it will be included in the v31 release. At the least, Ninja Tower in particular definitely won’t be, and the new S3 Heroes and HOTM are for considerably later than August.

14 Likes

Welcome back Zeph, hope you enjoyed ze break

3 Likes

Thanks!

I actually never left, just reduced my Forum time severely, and will continue to do so, particularly while Beta is closed.

8 Likes

Sounds very interesting.

I look forward to the first reports in August.

@zephier take a break and enjoy the summer.

2 Likes

thank as usual to zephyr for all the infos;

about this to me look like showing a lollipop to a kid and then eat it in front of him looking him cry cause he want one of them too :stuck_out_tongue: It really sound intresting but not having any info for now hype me a bit.

3 Likes

My first thought is, what is the connection between the two?
Anyway, we await more info.

1 Like