šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v31) ā€“ Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

A bunch of extra stepsā€¦

You know, you could possibly tone down the use of such statement on othersā€¦

Anyone could have opposing point of view to any proposal no matter how seemingly important it might be.

Anyway on topic , I donā€™t oppose to some indicators showing people online or offline, but what happened to my simple choice to play this game exclusively peacefully without anyone monitoring my online or offline, although I know this could easily be done already by clicking my profile or any profileā€¦that is why I tend to agree with both of you.

Him on one part, this feature has no additonal value than what is obtainable already, and of course on your part, I also agree that it should have the option of being able to be turned offā€¦

However, if itā€™s even turned off, one can still check online status using the current method, if its critically needed, at the end of it all, it makes no substantial difference.

Imo, there are better suggested features that need more attentionā€¦

1 Like

It has always been like that.

At least in my alliance, we know when others are online or not and when is the last time they are online. We know when someone is online but donā€™t respond to chat.

With or without the new feature, the old feature is enough for us to know.

1 Like

For the majority of the week, all you need to do is go to your war screen to see who is online.

This feature essentially already exists.

Whatā€™s more concerning to me, is this feature being added in lieu of countless better ideas that have been handed to SG on a silver platter.

Sshhhh enjoy your new light show and forget about everything buried under the rug.

To be precise:
24 hours before war
24 hours of war
24 hours after war

2 wars per week

So it is 6 days in each week we can view the online indicator without opening their profile.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s so hard about opening a profile? I do more work tying my toddlers shoesā€¦
Or carrying a bag of groceries into the house. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

So many great new heroes and not a sorcerer among them. So sadā€¦ I guess Gil-Ra will be getting emblems.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 and @DaveCozy did any updates in beta regarding 7 heroes adjustment? And did dev finalized the 3 HOTM from July to September ( as it didnā€™t appear in beta V31)?

When will new secret hero introduces in Traven ? Any sneak peeks ?

And when will Halloween new heroes will be introduced ?

Any news about further balance changes in existing heroes ?

Thanks.

I have no idea on the upcoming HOTM nor if thereā€™s any further plans to tweak them or any other heroes for that matter. No news on Halloween either.

Weā€™ll likely know more about the ninja tower when they update beta again later this week.

3 Likes

Dang SG is good!
ā€¦

Will there be any information out on the new Morlovia heroes any time soon?

Iā€™m considering if I should use my tokens for Sand Empire or if I should save them for later. As it stands now Iā€™m only interested in the yellow 5* from SE but theyā€™re not optimal for my rooster. At the same time, the heroes that are already in Morlovia are not that impressive either.

2 Likes

Are they announcing round 5 of Season 3 next week for release in 2022?

I feel tile-powered heroes such as Figg or Odin are great on defense and not offense. On offence, you need to match tiles to power them up, which will leave you with few or even 0 tiles.

On defense however, your mana gains automatically or when you get hit. Your opponent will need to either get rid of green or yellow tiles to weaken your damage or eat the pain. It creates more frustration for them.

Itā€™s unfortunate right now the meta is green tank, otherwise Figg + Odin can be quiet annoying to deal with. There will almost always be a bunch of green + yellow tiles on the board.

Possible team can be: Finley, GM, Ursena, Odin, Figg

4 Likes

Not early, itā€™s LATE. Iā€™m not even building HA until they change how it is.

1 Like

Hey @zephyr1 nothing new in Beta? Has SGG finally abandoned E&P for Puzzle Combat?

Beta is currently closed. We are awaiting the ninja tower event, possibly this week or next week. Then there will be a hiatus for summer vacation so donā€™t expect a new beta til August.

Note itā€™s all under v31.

7 Likes

Beta very silence , any update to introduced new 7 heroes (including 4 later HOTM) and next 3 HOTM?

This is stated literally directly in the last post before yoursā€¦

11 Likes

I was confused. I thought you were talking to me. I see it now. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Mission accomplished :yum: @littleKAF

1 Like