🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Interesting, what elrment link comes after special skill defence?

The following is a post from @Petri in beta about a past incident where videos of beta material were published publicly online:

I can’t link the actual post because it is in the beta forums. I don’t know if any action was taken, as that information isn’t shared on the forums (even in beta).

1 Like

@zephyr1 it is true than we will have a red sniper and red anti-minion hero in v31 beta? There is a rumors in communities.

It is true that there is a red sniper who’s also a counter to Minions in the v31 Beta, yes.

Keep in mind that none of the Heroes in Beta currently are expected to be released for a while, though.

2 Likes

Finally other than Marjana (but I like Marjana and costumes overall)

Yes, and unlike Marjana, this Hero will have the benefit of being very hard to acquire!

:thinking:

7 Likes

C. Marjana will be hard to aquire too) But I will summon only costumes for gems from now)

1 Like

I was just being sassy about low Summon odds. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not a fan of them adding long-requested Heroes to the most limited-odds Portals.

9 Likes

So, sniper will be Valhalla hero, not a December’s HOTM, yes?

2 Likes

Correct, the Hero you’re asking about is one of the four Valhalla Legendary Heroes currently in Beta.

1 Like

Thanks. So, Marjana costume seems better. Yes, also crappy 0.06% odds when non-featured, but once summoned, will get costumes for all Marjanas.

It’s a good point about Costumes, that they have some advantage for people who have duplicates, presuming they level them.

That does help offset the horrible odds a little bit.

RNG seemingly hates red Heroes for me, so I’ve only managed to get 2x Azlar and 1 of JF for red 5* ever. (And no red 5* Costumes.)

2 Likes

With TC20 and new HA costumes will be most valuable portal for c2p and for F2P’s gems. Because once you got, say, C.Magni, you can chase Magni in TC and HA and you will always get costumed version.

4 Likes

So the dart never hit the yellow boards :sweat_smile:

I am just curious if SG done it on purpose so when the yellow appears it is already in dilluted pool so everyone have a hard time collecting yellow with only keys…

1 Like

Yeah but they still use the same emblems :roll_eyes:

I will still maxed it if it is Vivica though. I max 5* healers even if I don’t plan to give them emblems.

1 Like

I reported someone posting beta images in these forums. Post still exists last I checked.

For a second thought you were referring to Myztero’s replacement or however you spell his name

Which thread is it in @Ruskin505?

I typed up a response and it’s awaiting approval. Interesting…

1 Like

Based on the beta leak that I got, it is s3 hero, Gefjon of Muspelheim. Where is the beta update? @DaveCozy :wink:

2 Likes