🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

smart idea but i do not thiink it would change that much the position maybe just invert the v shape
from this:

h                                                             h     h
 h   h                         to                                 h   h  
h      h                                                            h

where the tank is not the middle one but 2 tanks on the edges.

1 Like

Defense formations could actually change a lot about game strategy… being able to run two tank heroes or protecting one hero from any tile damage until tanks are taken down but at a cost of leaving wings free to ghosting and everyone becoming a ‘nearby enemy’… Definitely would bring something fresh for a while until we get a more significant late game update.

Just don’t know how that can be connected to Hero Academy. Like you’d need to research raid formation in HA? That makes little sense. Should be available much earlier.

4 Likes

Maybe they just put the paragraph break in the wrong place and they’re not supposed to be connected at all.

1 Like

Cynical
A way to make players build the Hero Academy.

Very Cynical
A way to make 5* tournaments really biased to Elder players if it works out in raids.

Charitable
Something targeted at Elder players. Wars are very boring for some of the top alliances. This could potentially make war interesting if it works well in raids.

Realistic
Devs have been entertaining this idea for 3 years, just like adding HotM to training camps.

But it could fundamentally alter the 5* HotM, and 4* ascension item, marketplaces. So they are locking it behind Hero Academy, the only building requiring Stronghold 25 . This would protect profits from new players joining Empires.

2 Likes

Sounds close to the mystery…perhaps after level 10…to research formations

I remember changing formation have been requested in the idea & feature request before.

3 Likes

Is there any news on upcoming release on the last group of costumes? Marjana and Obakan are needing the upgrades.

1 Like

No. Previous answers on other threads:

Discussion thread on “Hypothesising/ dreaming/ wishing”

3 Likes

You can already see who’s on using the battle screen in war. This doesn’t seem at all important to be able to hide from.

Using the war battlefield to see who is on isn’t very effective because not everyone is opted into war.

Beta Update

Beta is back. @DaveCozy has done the hero updates.

Ninja Tower has NOT returned at this point.

New Raid Formations has been added for testing. Stay tuned for the new #beta-beat thread; should be coming in the next day or two (just gotta wrap our heads around it to fully explain it :stuck_out_tongue:)

15 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on Raid formations [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

And here’s the thread :slight_smile:🧪 Early Information on Raid formations [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

8 Likes

I wonder if Xmas event will get new heroes and a family like others seasonal events did.

They will make the number balanced between seasonal events, which should mean another 3*, 4*, and 5*, one for each.

1 Like

And one 3*, one 4* as well as two 5* Hallowe’en heroes :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully they eventually also buff Vlad in addition to adding new heroes.

3 Likes

Saw an image of what might be a new Morlovia hero, tho more likely a fan art (a very impressive/realistic one in regards to art style however)… ugh come on SGG, Morlovia is soon, let’s get some initial details… heck, even names would get us excited! :star_struck:

And yes, buff to Vlad is possible given even Margaret got one recently lol…

1 Like

When can we expect info on the next set of HotM (Jan- )?

1 Like

For morlovia legendary heroes , my guess witch queen and scarecrow because both names comes for dark rare quest .

Because vampire master modified as victor and scarecrow will be modified . Plus at the end dialogue of the rare quest there is one word witch queen so I expect her also .

4 Likes

I’d be surprised if they don’t do this.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings