🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Thanks @zephyr1 for all you do. @DaveCozy please be detailed and I’m sure we’ll like you too.

I hope and request that HA be put back into Beta and the time for HA10 be reduced to 4-5 days and S2 and event 4 heroes be added into the pool.

Too early? No, I think not.

12 Likes

So all the new Season 3 heroes are 5*? Shame.

4 Likes

Yep, this round of Beta is basically testing for 7 new Legendary Heroes — the 4 new Season 3, and the Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM.

:yawning_face:

15 Likes

Good way to get some focus off of the crap from V30 that was just released. “Here’s some shiny new heroes to get your mind off of things”

7 Likes

Most of the heroes look good for now.

1 Like

Moderator Note

I’m allowed to officially confirm now that Ninja Tower is intended be in the v31 Beta (though the release isn’t planned until Q4 2020).

3 Likes

+1 to this

Sorry. Out of likes for the day. Please make do with this pseudo-like.

10 Likes

Excited for Ninja Tower!

1 Like

New content…! I look forward to more updates on this!!

4 Likes

This is legit possible as there are people so competitive that they’re basically witch hunters. I suggest SGG give leaders unrestricted access to the indicator/status thingy but players should be able to hide it from non-leaders in the alliance.

Casual players should (ideally) not be in “competitive” alliances and must understand that the experience you take from the game is yours alone. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE PRESSURED!!!

8 Likes

1 to 2 heroes are pretty OP as of current stats. Most likely will be adjusted prior to release.

Also, Telluria better watch out!

1 Like

Is beta v31 released ?

1 Like

The indicator can only be visible to everyone. Anything else would hardly be responsible for the members. It should facilitate communication between all members. Granting this to the leadership only one-sidedly would not be consistent. The members would feel monitored from above. The activity of a person can already be controlled by everyone. This shouldn’t be a reason not to install it.

3 Likes

Looks like people are going to get that red sniper they’ve been demanding. Best in the game at current stats. And yet another ranger!

And again, I rise my voice to say that the fact you are doing this free of charge on your free time instead of having someone from SG called “COMMUNITY MANAGER” seems crazy for me.
SG is earning dozens of millions EACH MONTH… Ask for a salary asap for your moderators team…

18 Likes

I am glad for the alliance members online indicator. I’m very active but in a casual alliance, so if anything it might be embarrassing for them to see how much I play, lol. But it would make it easier to coordinate Titan hits and harpoons, that sort of thing, if we know who to address.

2 Likes

Oh look, other features that will delay dupes problem again!

I’m sooooo surprised.

15 Likes

serious question for you. I in act share your feeling about the dupe issue. But what if they decided to double the number of hero slots you get from leveling up and awarded you all of them for your past levels? would you be partially satisfied for a bit while they work on a better solution?

1 Like

Sure. Let us know when they do that.

I suspect you’ll complete the rainbow 4* troops using only HA first.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this was mentioned or discussed in the past, but in addition to the online/offline indicator, why does this game not have a Private Messaging system? It would make communication much easier both inside the alliance and for recruiting. It would also make it possible to keep in touch with people outside of your alliance. If you are a player who bounces around different alliances and has friends in different alliances, it would also make communication and coordination much easier.

7 Likes