🧪 The Beta Beat (v29) – ROUND 2 Costumes, Tavern of Legends, May/June HOTM, ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes, NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes, Season 3 Niflheim Provinces – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

You can already see in the game from which buildings the Hero Academy can be converted.
Forge, farm or mine I don’t think it changed.

1 Like

No, it didn’t change in the brief accidental Beta, and probably won’t in the final version either — but that wasn’t the question asked above, it was whether an Advanced House was necessary to have enough Recruit storage to make use of Hero Academy.

Okay I got it wrong.
My english is still not better.
But I have not think about it so far that the Hero Akademy could be an extended training center.
Also not about the possible need for recruits.
For me it doesn’t really matter. I have plenty of recruits in the TC and there is room for 352 recruits.

1 Like

Is there a semi-official or official release schedule?

It seems that major releases like V29 come about once a month, but I haven’t actually looked at logs and compared.

I do know that it takes a ~week to roll out a release and do a forced update.

I also can see things needed soon … Clarissa before May 1 … new costumes before the costume portal opens … all sorts of stuff for season 3.

1 Like

I seem to remember SG talking about new QoL features for alliances coming sometime “soon”. Is this in beta or does anything know what I am referring to?

SGG confirmed on a bug thread that V29 would be starting roll-out next week:

4 Likes

Nope and Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol shoot. Maybe it was part of their 2020 sneak peak plans? I’m positive I read it here, I just can’t remember where

It was, but no time table given. Don’t be surprised if they claim that POV titans and wars are what they meant. And further retcon with #playaparttogether !

1 Like

Lol I certainly hope not. I’d imagined they create a way to “spar” with alliance mates, but it’s wishful thinking

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly where it was written - new ways to interact with alliance or something along these lines.

Honestly the update I’m most looking forward to apart from season 3 itself. Hopefully it shows up in beta soon

1 Like

@zephyr1 do you expect new beta in this week or rather in May?

Typically there’s a pause after a release before the next Beta opens, but there’s no consistent rule for that.

So I would say we might see a new Beta this week, but almost certainly will see one by next week if not.

4 Likes

I hope Hero Academy will be the first thing which will be tested in Beta next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We had the same hopes for Alchemy Lab and when it was released, we discovered it’s a nonsense for almost of all us. I think we’ll have the same surprise with Hero Academy :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

We will see. I am preparing for the worse, but and I hope the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beta Update

Testing for Version 29 has now closed, in keeping with the norm when a new version is released live.

Release Notes are available here: Version 29 Release Notes & Status

As the next Beta version is expected to have a new version number, I’ll be making a new Beta Beat thread when Beta reopens.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 2 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Skadi, Baldur) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

Why only is season 1 hero’s the focus of costumes ? Why not season 2 hero’s? It just seems like there are other hero’s that could use the variety and unique opportunities to be two different paths and sets of skills. Bare in mind avoiding a hero becoming op.

Cookie Settings