🧪 The Beta Beat (v27) – Season 3 Heroes, Provinces & Gameplay, Valhalla Summon Portal; Mar/Apr HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Yes, the list is here:

And info from Beta can be found here: 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

I didnt participate much im the last beta @zephyr1. Im curious if our very slow friend alfrike received the nerf all the beta guys were begging for or not.

Im hoping the developers didnt listen to the naysayers for once but after jf I doubt it.

Any clue when alfrike will hit portal??

If you go read the feedback thread in Beta, you’ll see a large number of people arguing against a nerf for Alfrike.

Alfrike is from the Svartalfheim Realm, which is the 4th Realm in Season 3, Provinces 13 through 16.

So I imagine she might be released in the vicinity of those Provinces being released, but it could also turn out to be at an unrelated time.

1 Like

@zephyr1 thanks for the help and patience with me on this subject. I did go back and review alfrikes feedback. Good to see these new beta testers coming in along with the wiser ones see the need for specialty heros like this with tons of power. You mentioned the different realms. Ive never heard of such things in beta. Is there a possibility that you can release the realms names along with heros so that we can track what heros are coming and when? Maybe that already exists somewhere as well??

I appreciate all the help.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Yes, all of the Heroes we saw in Beta and their respective Realms are noted in the top post here: 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V26 & V27]

And the list of Realms and Provinces are listed in order in the top post here: 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

1 Like

I hope they do similar offers on the release for this as they do for AR, where you get Gems + Coins.
I don’t have any money for this but will dig behind sofa cushions to try do some of those nice small offers if they have it.

1 Like

Not sure where to post this, there are a few discussion threads for V3, but this seems “ok” to post/ask here:

Will there be a brand spanking new discussion thread today when V3 opens up?

A new thread…no.

I’m making:

5 Likes

Well, that’s even better so thanks
I hope SGG send you free cookies or brownies for your Birthday and Christmas, you do such an amazing job here.

If they don’t, we will start a petition for you to have them begin :smiley:

5 Likes

The S3 release video heavily featured Mist, Alfrike, Mireweave and Baldur. First we’ve heard of Baldur correct? Nice tease. And there is a tease of the ponytailed axe wielder at the end of Season 3 - Province 1. More heroes will be released…likely many more considering all nine realms have huge gaps in filling four heroes to get a full family bonus. If S2 taught us anything it is that SGG is going to use the excitement of new to draw out pulls now and save the most powerful heroes for the end to keep those pulls coming. Going into hibernation now with any gem pulls for S3…

Curious how many new Valhalla heroes there will be in total? I counted 16 just in this release

Yes correct… future S3 estimate:
5*: Alfrike, Norns
4*: Fura
Unknown: Jarfur, Baldur

2 Likes

I hope they release An-Windr, Agnes, and also the main Norse gods… Odin, Thor, Loki etc

Thor most definitely… a special using Mjölnir is a sure bet! :hammer::zap:

1 Like

Can someone post the picture with all heroes with the Valhalla new. I’ve seen it once and can’t find where

It’s in news and announcements.

By the way, maybe it was already asked, but can you remove HP reduction by antidotes? Otherwise when Fura and Alfrike inevitably become boss battles it will be a complete hell(heim) to fight against them if not.

No, because it’s not considered a status effect.

It can’t be cleansed.

It can only be altered by a Hero who increases max health…which is why I just maxed my first Kashhrek, in hopes of getting his Costume.

When a thread has this many topics imbedded you should call it Master Beta Beat in the title.

Thanks a lot. Geez, I think Miki and/or Proteus will be mandatory against Alfrike and Fura as Bosses. Sigh…

2 Likes