đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v26) – Season 3 Heroes, Path of Valor, Costumes v2, Feb/Mar/Apr HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I still want to see “French Maid Justice” 
 but I’m afraid SG will dash my hopes.

2 Likes

You worship the false gods.

This is the way.

6 Likes

Anything new here? Also, do we have ANY idea for a timeline of path of valor and s3? And which would come first?

Yes, there are many updates, I’m working on them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have updates on timing in a bit too.

8 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on Costumes Post-Hiatus Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v26]

What do you mean?
Reset ascended heroes? Finally?

2 Likes

my guess is he means the missions no longer have “Ascend 100 5 star heroes to 4th ascension in 24 hours”

4 Likes

Pov = path of Valor

Just means that there are no longer tasks which require you to ascend XYZ heroes to XYZ tier.

3 Likes

Beta Updates

=> NEW: đŸ§Ș Early Information on Costumes Post-Hiatus Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v26]

=> NEW: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the April 2020 HOTM (Malosi)

=> UPDATED: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26] - #446 by zephyr1

=> UPDATED: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the February 2020 HOTM (Jean-François)

=> UPDATED: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the March 2020 HOTM (Telluria)

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on Costumes Post-Hiatus Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v26]

The Small Giant Staff have indicated that Path of Valor is close to release, but have not indicated that about Season 3.

So my expectation is that Path of Valor will release first.

As additional evidence, Avatars for the February and March HOTM are now included in the Path of Valor Rewards currently shown in Beta.

5 Likes

Thanks Zeph!! Would like but I’ve run out.

Has HA been introduced yet?

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

Yeah, no. Nice joke. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

We can dream right
?

2 Likes

Nope:

5 Likes

Well
 K guess that explains why I’m up at 01:00 in the morning :wink:

Edit: 10 mins till titan and I’ll sleep

3 Likes

I think it would be useful if there exists a forum category or subcategory “Early information from Beta” or just “The Beta Beat” in which all topics with early information are gathered. This way we can even track such category an be informed whenever new information arrives. Now, sometimes, I miss information, in particular if a new topic appears in a different category than general discussion. It this is impossible/require too much work, please pin this thread to easily find references to other beta threads.

3 Likes

#beta, #beta-beat

20 hash tags

1 Like

The tags @Benn listed work for now, but I’ve been talking to the Small Giant Staff about possibly adding some Forum Categories, to possibly better organize these sorts of things.

2 Likes

so I suppose SH24/25 hasn‘t been seen either?

or is this at least somewhere in Beta?