🧪 The Beta Beat (v24) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Costumes & New Riddles of Wonderland, Fables of Grimforest, and Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Events, New HOTM

@zephyr1: can you confirm that the Avalon heroes kept their Family bonus past their respective Challenge?

Yes, as in past Betas, the Family Bonuses are still active on the Knights of Avalon Heroes even when a different Challenge Event is active in Beta.

2 Likes

Beta Update

The current round of Beta testing for the updated Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event has now ended.

Beta testing for the updated Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event is planned for later this week.

4 Likes

Beta Update

Beta testing for the updated Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event has now begun.

=> 🧪 Early Information on Updated Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

2 Likes

Re: Hero Academy

I see a lot of speculation in various threads about what Hero Academy will do, but what I really wanna know is WHEN will it arrive?

1 Like

Beta Update

Beta testing for the updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event has now begun.

=> :test_tube: Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

2 Likes

Hi @zephyr1
Do we know the iron storage requirement for building SH24 and SH25 yet?
I looked hard, but couldn’t find it anywhere.
Just trying to plan my building schedule.
I suspect upgrading second advanced iron store to max will be a priority.

Many thanks in advance - and extra thanks for all you do here. Awesome.

1 Like

No, they’ve never been in Beta yet.

I expect they’re probably coming soonish, though, since we’re at the end of new Challenge Events.

Once they enter Beta, I’ll be sure to post the upgrade info.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

I hope that’s true! Even if Hero Academy stays in beta for a long time, I’d just like an idea of what they are thinking for it…

3 Likes

Hi evryone!
I am wondering if in future updates the players will receive any experience from raids…

Hi @GriMax, welcome to the Forum!

Having XP generated for Raids hasn’t been tested in Beta, but there’s a thread in #ideas-feature-requests you can comment and vote on for that idea:

2 Likes

Beta Update

Beta testing for Guardians of Teltoc has now closed.

I’ll post an update when Beta reopens again for a new round of testing. Likely candidates for upcoming testing are an additional round of the Challenge Events, upcoming HOTM, or Costumes; or possibly a first round of testing of SH24/25 and Hero Academy.

3 Likes

Good morning, hero’s gym is to change the costumes, clothes of the heroes only?

Where can I get a discussion about Hero Academy?

Hero Academy hasn’t been in Beta yet.

Once it is, I’ll make a thread for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, what would be the costumes and clothes of the heroes? it’s related hero gym or other building, I’m lost

The first two versions of Costumes didn’t require any building.

You can read about them here: 🧪 Early Information on Costumes (Formerly Skins) [Part of The Beta Beat v23 & v24]

3 Likes

Now I understand, clothes and costumes will be like portals for convocation. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you know when this portal will be available?

Cookie Settings