šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

Currently 18 5*, 24 4* and upgrading 2 5* with 4 stripes. Stopped keeping 3 * due to space limitations and limited value except in new raid tournaments which I will skip when itā€™s 3*. Been hoarding all duplicate 4 and 5* when first heard might have value.

Also saw how 2nd builder would become a necessity once at SH21. Since upgrading everything to 20, dropped the second builder option.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

1 Like

I have tons of heroes to work on. Sadly Iā€™m in an ascension mat drought however. I had hoped the Alchemy building would help. I have no reason now to use anything but epic coins for pulls. Why have a huge roster of undeveloped heroes?

Are you people shocked at this? The time it takes to level up all your storages gather resources and actually level things so these new features are usable is a long time. You should easily have 30 maxed heroes at that point. So, youā€™ll need mats for your 2nd or third duplicate? Doubt these buildings will even be a factor for 99% of the players. Want to trade in a bunch of terrible tunes to getā€¦a GM? Of course your paying large. This is SG knowing you wonā€™t need these buildings but if you want to spend more money go ahead.

1 Like

Iā€™ve stretched out to Skittles.

Now wait a sec.

Alchemy lab isnt out yet.

The tournaments are ftp friendly.
Hunters lodge is ftp friendly
Atlantis raising is ftp friendly

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. :smile:

How cant you not get a 4* item in a month if you do all rare quests ?

Too much iron needed to upgrade 1 building. The se ind builder Wil be inactive

2 Likes

Any news about 13 and 14* titans in beta 23?

Sort of. 13* and 14* Titans have actually been in Beta for quite a while, including the last few versions at least.

But they havenā€™t been mentioned in the release notes, and testers havenā€™t been asked for feedback on them in particular.

So I donā€™t know whether theyā€™re a meaningful focus for the developers, but it does seem like theyā€™ll probably be at some point in the future. I donā€™t know whether theyā€™ll ask for feedback on them before theyā€™re released or not.

From my point of view, they seem inevitable, because lots of recent game additions potentially help toward fighting stronger Titans ā€” Emblems/Talents, Titan Battle Items, and Evelyn/Frida/Tarlak/Ranvir/Miki, at the least. So I personally assume itā€™s just a matter of time before theyā€™ll enter the live game.

4 Likes

Have they responded to any of the feedback about the Alchemy Lab?

Not so far, but itā€™s extremely uncommon for them to respond directly to feedback.

Typically we just see an updated build that incorporates feedbackā€¦or doesnā€™t.

As there hasnā€™t been an updated build yet, I donā€™t have any insights yet into their thinking on the feedback. But I can tell you that thereā€™s been plenty more feedback, including a few detailed proposals for substantial overhauls of the Alchemy Lab (I submitted one myself).

9 Likes

Sorry for the super stoopid long delay, but no I donā€™t hoard feeders at this point.

1 Like

Are the detailed proposals to reworking Alcgemy Lab in this thread?

No, theyā€™re in the Beta feedback thread.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if the hero academy is the only thing we should look forward toā€¦ If at all

1 Like

They used to say that hero accademy gonna be ā€œF2P friendlyā€.
Now iā€™m very curious to see whatā€™s their logic about that.

Iā€™m afraid their idea of F2P friendly is very far from mine.

7 Likes

Like everyone who spends less than $100/mo is considered a f2p? :joy:

2 Likes

For this game less then 100 ā‚¬/$ per month you are homeless :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

maybe they could lower gems cost a little bit and just limited the number of mats/monthā€¦

you are able to decide which one you get :
maybe ā€œjustā€ 200gems 1 x 4* (if you want a 2nd 4* it will cost maybe 600 gems, and so on)
and 50gems 2x 3* ā€¦(every extra cost 200)

(or a something like that, dont know how many mats a month would make sense)

can be f2p friendly, because they can save up gems for their desired mat
and p2p if they really want more of them it its possible for them, but it costs a lotā€¦
and of course 3* for 3* and 4* for 4*ā€¦(just AM)
for the rest of the ā€œnormalā€ mats ā€¦ i dont knowā€¦ schould be free (just food,iron)

dont knowā€¦, would like an idea like thatā€¦
(gems and numbers of mats/month are quite random, so dont nail me on that)

Couldnā€™t we have a little variety than just 3* for 3*, 4 for 4? Perhaps using the non farmable rare mats :
Like to transmute 10 orbs to get precisely 1 set of darts, 10 shields to 1 tonicā€¦X capes to 1 scopeā€¦etc.
This may address the issue of trading to some extent, in this wise the trading would virtually be with the AL, just an opinion.

2 Likes