đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

I’d be happy to take some orbs off your hands if they annoy you so much lol

1 Like

Not sure if I will use the new buildings if they require gems to operate. I am f2p and gems are just too precious.

2 Likes

I’d be more than happy to send you a care package.

1 Like

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but for lvl23 Stronghold you need:
3xIron Storage lvl20
1xAdv. Iron Storage lvl1
1xAdv. Iron Storage lvl8
Right?

Yes now got sh22 grinding down the days,lol

I think with so much iron required for upgrades and now crafting so many new items at such high iron amounts even though there is a new Advanced mine which really does not do much in the way of increasing production speed when using 2 builders that it would be wise to request for a 5th mine as 4 just isn’t keeping up.

It’s all well and good to add advanced on top of current but that only increases the amount by very little per hour where as a new mine would increase speed amd amount the iron is produced per hour

It’s also a killer that during these extremely long advanced upgrades that your only running on 3 mines which really and truely slows everything down to a complete standstill when running 2 builders especially.

Only a thought which would affect those using 2 builders.

Also since these new advanced mines are replacing adding new buildings wouldn’t it be fair to request that the current original mine be allowed to produce the normal iron amounts during an Advanced upgrade.

I suppose this could also apply to the food production as well.

Edit added

While I am here, wouldn’t be an idea to remove the number 20 or other maxed out number that sits beside each building once that buildings levels are maxed.

Would go a ways to decluttering the screen a bit.

Justva thought

2 Likes

Just saw vid of someone who has a lvl 10 alchemy already. Spent 2 grand+ to skip.

They found out you cant skip the transmutation 7 day period for epic ascension items. Womp womp

13 Likes

Honestly is this a real player or one created and supported by the company to make it look like he spent 2 gran but really using free gems.

Although this question will never be answered honestly if it is fake spending.

It’s not hard for a company to provide free gems to any member as it only takes 2 seconds to do and is done on many websites to attract spenders.

If this is really real and he has that kind of money to waste then good on him.

2 Likes

At least one poster on here admitted to having spent over $16,000 on this game.

Obviously I have no way of knowing whether or not they were telling the truth, but I see no reason for anyone to lie about something like that (unless they think they’re somehow impressing someone?).

Several people on the forum have admitted to spending well over $1000.

I don’t get it, myself. But then, I also don’t have a bunch of spare thousand dollars just laying around. :grin:

1 Like

There are 1000’s ($) of reasons to lie about it if it’s done by the company, but as stated these things are never truely revealed thus no way of knowing for sure as that would destroy the orginal marketing of displaying that players actually do spend that kind of money.

But hey if a player does really and truely which I also have heard of then as I said good on them and I say thank you to them for supporting a game I enjoy playing.

1 Like

Actually if it was someone from the company “bragging” about spending thousands of dollars, that would actually discourage me from spending money. Usually companies try to advertise that they have the best deals and lowest prices. If any company thinks they’re going to lure me into spending more money by showing other people spending lots of money, well
 I can’t speak for everyone of course, but IMO they’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Actually although it can be considered as being wrong as it is a strategy that has been used in new shopping, auction stores, websites since the start of the internet spending and still is today

It really isn’t hard to do and anybody that says otherwise is just plain nieve to how things work online.

It’s a proven working strategy used by developers and marketing that attracts money.

The trick is not to get caught up in it’s web.

2 Likes

I guess if their main strategy is to lure big spenders. Some people spend lots of money on things that aren’t worth the money just to brag about how much they spent on it. I remember reading something about some rich guy spending $27,000 on an artistic umbrella stand (I don’t even think he owned a single umbrella).

Nope. Doesn’t work on me. You want to get my money? Show me someone spending a small amount of money and getting a whole bunch of stuff for a small price.

Yes, I am cheap. Mostly out of necessity, but also on principle. I don’t mind spending a bit extra for something that is worth it (I’d rather buy a premium brand product that will last a long time versus a cheap knockoff that will only last a couple of weeks)
 but I won’t be lured into spending thousands of dollars for a handful of fancy virtual hero cards in an online game.

I’ve stated as much several times on here, and taken a bit of flak for saying so. I don’t care. I like the game, I’ve spent some money on it, but sorry - I don’t think any single video game is worth spending thousands of dollars on.

No offense SG. I know you guys have bills to pay, but so do I.

4 Likes

Maybe I should have sold them a guide to the Alchemy Lab for $1k, I could have saved them the other $1k. :thinking:

I guess not reading the Forum at all is an expensive habit for a big spender.

18 Likes

20 requests for Linky?

I am pretty sure that we are the ones paying their bills.

7 Likes

Indeed we are! And I am happy to send them a few dollars here and there in exchange for some decent loot :+1:

But this being a gacha game and all, I grow tired of buying gems just to pull yet another 3* hero. Meanwhile someone else is spending $100 on a 30 pull and bragging about the 5* they got “for the low low price of ONLY $100!”

Yeah, nah.

Game has a million plus players. If some want to spend thousands, that’s great for them. I’m going to keep my spending considerably lower than that. I hope they understand, it’s nothing personal.

8 Likes

Just have fun whether u spend or not.

4 Likes

Are you from Australia, friend? :joy:

3 Likes

So the challenge events are gonna be on Wednesdays now?

That changes my schedule somewhat xD

1 Like

Yes it was advertised Before!
and they will last 5 days

3 Likes