🧪 The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

IMO the wait time for transmutations in the AL is a mistake. If a player decides to transmute AM and gets 2 out of 3 tries as favourable (i know thats a big if), a F2P or C2P player might be incentivised to spend a little bit to get some gems to have a few more tries. I dont think that is as likely if you have to wait a week. If you play enough you can accumulate quite a few gems on your own in a week.

1 Like

The first time I see a game that every update is to bring not fun and joy but depression.

8 Likes

Reaching Stronghold 23 and Alchylab 10 and still hav to pay Gems and wait 14 days is a pain in the a**.
SGG wants loyal player that keep playing and donating but they wont give you back a dried bone for this…
Playing this game so far will take you so much time and effort… it’s really not fair. Shame on you SGG. :frowning:

6 Likes

Hi @zephyr1
I guess that many folk will reach SH23 later today (those that started upgrading as soon as it was possible, and did not accelerate with gems).
So that means that many folk will have the ability to build Alchemy Lab - if they have the iron!

I was just wondering if there was a master thread somewhere for discussing Alchemy Lab - with the final, production version, details of the requirements for all the levels? Might be useful?
I looked but couldn’t find anything like that.

Personally I dont think I will build Alchemy Lab right away, but rather focus on upgrading the 2nd Advanced iron and food stores.

Thanks again for all you do.

4 Likes

I don’t think so, but I’ll take a look, and if not, I’ll toss one up.

5 Likes

Ok, I put one up as a starting point:

🎲 Alchemy Lab FAQ & Discussion

FYI @Steve9999

7 Likes

Blimey, that was quick!
Thanks so much

1 Like

Hey Zephyr, as always you are doing excellent work!!! Thank you :slight_smile:
I have a question; Alchemy lab says; “Upgrading Alchemy Lab unlocks new recipes and the ability to perform multiple simultaneous actions.” Which levels are giving the multiple action additions?

2 Likes

Good question. I finished lvl2 research and you cannot use the two levels simultaneously… It is a bug or what?

I actually don’t remember, unfortunately, and I didn’t document that.

I remember thinking during Beta that I should, but to be frank, my disappointment with Alchemy Lab made it hard for me to want to spend a ton of additional time documenting it at the end of Beta before release.

Maybe @MAGS661 documented which Levels unlock additional simultaneous Transmutations when upgrading in the live game. Any idea?

Alchemy Lab maxes out at 3 simultaneous Transmutations, so the ability to run more at once definitely unlocks at specific Levels. I’m just not sure which unlocks the second and third.

4 Likes

Thank you again!!! That reduces the necessary time to gather 10k alkashards, 65 to 70 days i think, depending on which levels are used for alchemy :slight_smile:

Any info on what event will be in November?

Not yet, they haven’t announced the plan for November.

2 Likes

Levels 1-4 only 1 transmutation at a time.

Levels 5-7 only 2 transmutations at a time.

Levels 8-10 10 only 3 transmutations at a time.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I’ll add that to the top post of the Alchemy Lab FAQ.

2 Likes

Wuawww, 2 months and I don’t know how many thousands gems to get 10000 alkashards, so I can get one chance to get one material I’ve been waiting for two months…
I think it’s easier to get it in the 120 or so , mystics visions i can see in two months.
I would say that the chances may be higher in mystic visions…

Now, that I realize. I think SG should reduce the loot of mystic vision because it is unfair to people who spend thousands of gems to get 10000 alkashards and get worse loot.

#Ironic mode OFF#

1 Like

Pretty much so!!! They have pretty much ignored all suggestions thus far when it comes to cost, time, etc

Thanks empire and puzzles for making more random things that wastes everyone’s time such a joke. Can’t they do something the players actually want? Like converting a 3* items into a 4* without costing gems and tons of recourses oh yeah and it’s random lmao. Such a sick joke almost like they enjoy getting are hopes up this community deserves more. It just shows how greedy they are and the funny thing is there are so many more free to play games that gross much more money than EP I in fact play them more often because they don’t rip me off like EP also I spend money on them. EP drives me to not spend a dime I don’t get much for my dollar. They go after the few that like spending tons of money on a game. While the masses that might enjoy this game get turned off because of how expensive it can be and play other games and give them small amounts of money but small amounts add up and that’s why they actually hurt there income by being so ■■■■ greedy firsthand I can tell you this has happened to me I quit spending even on VIP. There are too many games that are just as good that don’t require a fortune to play and be competitive. Just said that the alchemy lab is more of the same.

2 Likes

But there’s quite a lot who spend money, they grossed 500mil recently

1 Like

Time… They would not want to meddle with, my thought is the longer it is, the farther it pushes the end game and objectively keep players on.
And for the cost…well… revenue has to come, these two factors cost and time are essential to the business in a way…just my guess.

Cookie Settings