đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

This kind of information helps a lot players to plan what to do based on what’s coming. Thanks for sharing this with the community

3 Likes

Would be nice if we could deconstruct items that we don’t use. Like taking a revive scroll and pulling out the nuggets or a super antidote and getting the dust out of it.

12 Likes

i find it useful in knowing what possible things to prep for and i use it to keep my alliance up to date

1 Like

Have there been any 2* tournaments in Beta or should I eat my levelled 2*?

There have been in the past. I have no idea whether they’ll ever come to the live game or not, though.

3 Likes

Rumor said it was tons of fun in Beta.

However the Tourney matchmaking is so broken ( based on Power not Elo ), that 1* / 2* Tourney would be a horror show and very frustrating.

Notes

Click for Notes

FIN

3 Likes

The best idea I read for a long time.

This must be in one building, in my opiniĂłn :wink:

1 Like

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE REALLY AWESOME!!!
if the game developers let us start building up the STRONGHOLD to like lvl 24 or lvl 25 with no descriptions of what it does and then when the other buildings are ready when can have a head start on building them because rumors rumors rumors are that these new buildings in total would take another year or so if your good at scheduling your upgrades.

6 Likes

The only people who said it was fun in beta were the ones who participated. Most of us drew the line at leveling hero food and refused to participate in the ridiculousness.

I have a sizable group of beta testers as good friends on line and we all agreed we had no desire to participate in 2* raids either in beta or the meta version.

And with raid arena loot being so horrible theres really no reason for us to participate. It just wasnt any fun. Just my two cents.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see those complaint threads

“Upgrading stronghold above lvl 20 does nothing”
“I wasted my iron upgrading SH to lvl 21 and got nothing in return. Please give me back my iron!”
“Bug report: upgraded SH to lvl 21 but can’t upgrade other buildings”

10 Likes

If you didn’t participate, then you cannot speak to whether they were fun or not. You chose not to experience them. I’m sure if they came to gen pop, plenty of people would skip them. That does not mean they won’t be fun for the people who choose to participate.

Just sayin.

5 Likes

player who don’t read the news will complain. lol iron ? many players should be near max and overflowing iron with nothing to use it on. just think positively. shoot by the time SH 21 is reached the upgrades to buildings with be ready HA the wait is just that long.

1 Like

I leveled a rainbow team of emblemed 1* for experimenting and for fun. I finished S1 13-6 with it. I don’t plan on eating them anytime soon, at least not till I see how far I can go with that team.

Me and my friends would love to participate in a 1* tourney if there was one, but that’s besides the point. People have different ways of playing and enjoying a game afterall, no?

Oh and I love the idea of deconstructing items, I’ve wasted too many materials in creating turtle and bear banners. I don’t use those anymore.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for heads up!

Actually it might be really fun if they they put a cap on the level
like any two or 1 star that is only at tier 1. Almost everyone would be playing with whatever food they had lying around.

1 Like

it’ll be fun if it comes with free space to save those heroes otherwise space is at a premium

1 Like

I participated in the 2* wars in Beta. The number of available Heroes was extremely limited and it did not seem to really matter what team you brought in on offense, the defense died quickly. 2* are much too weak to provide any real variance in the outcome.

That is why i did not participate. I actually signed up. Fought one battle and thought it was the dumbest idea ever. So i quit hitting

1 Like

It would be nice, if they add some better quests for high level players. Because right now the quests for items suck big time

Quest reward with minor mana and minor health, and 10 WE for 3 Arrows
 Seriously? :smiley: For 52 level player as me, these are just great rewards

4 Likes

It’s high time they introduced new Quests that

• have useful Loot worth spending the WE also for more advanced players
  • have a difficulty level that requires active playing even with strong teams

Please vote or post to support these ideas.

In particular compared to farming during Atlantis Rises the loot from most Quests is pretty useless. However, also true for the month it’s true that a Lv 50 player won’t spend a lot of WE for a few arrows, a little bit food or iron etc. Even most of the Lv 30 players won’t/shouldn’t

The upcoming stronghold updates are going to require large amounts of certain mats and maybe tons of food and iron. A quest for food/iron could be useful, but not the current tier I. Find crafting Mats III (or IV) would be perfect for those dragon parts to be used in the Hunter’s Lodge. And so on and so forth.

Therefore, I think the upcoming update would be a good opportunity for a complete renewal of the low-tier Quests (the rare ones and the class Quests are fine).

4 Likes