🧪 The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

The Alchemy Lab hasn’t entered Beta yet, so unless someone from SG shares information about it, there’s no information available about it yet at all.

I’ll post everything about it on the Forum when it comes to Beta in a thread like this one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help and info

1 Like

I think it is more than 100 days, as hunter’s lodge 2 takes more iron than a set of level 20 iron storages can hold … so iron storages will have to be upgraded too, further slowing things down.

I believe that you are looking at approximately 9 months of building and research just in sh21 and that’s if your max base and have VIP

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of this, unless I’m misunderstanding :slight_smile: Larger storages increase the food and iron loot you get from wanted missions? (Assuming the 8 are the 3 normal and 5 elemental)

2 Likes

Up your storage.

2 Likes

Yea I agree as I just countered the actual days only not including time for gathering what was needed to actually upgraded them.

Dammmm! Wonna hope you have 2 builders then, lol

Question!

All these advanced storage upgrades for food and iron.

Are they available to all 9 food and 4 iron storage units or just one of each food/iron unit.?

I only think you will get 1. We only have 1 barrack.

1 Like

Pretty sure beta users saw just one of each advanced building … but the released version could easily have different limits than what was tested in beta.

1 Like

One for now, more later:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

With that list, plus the list of requirements/capacities in the image shared earlier in that thread, it sounds like a grindingly boring progression to slowly add food storage and iron storage so you can upgrade your hunter’s lodge and research things you can do with it over 4-6 months…or take time off and upgrade your food and iron production minimally. since you can only upgrade one of each.

3 Likes

Is Marguerite & Finley in beta?

(Did I post in the wrong thread? Is this beta discussion main thread? :sweat_smile:)

No, they’re not.

There’s a thread discussing the Pirates update preview, and I posted the tiny bit of info I have about Finley.

2 Likes

Wow :scream: I guess that’s what people want. I’ve been told it’s very logical progression and next to nothing in grand scheme of things, and that this game is a marathon that goes on over years maybe decades.

I am reaffirmed in my belief that these updates are geared to push/convert people to spend cash. But if people can wait 9 months to turn Kadilen into Thorne, then kudos to their patience and dedication. And if you guys are looking for job, I know places that’d be very happy to have you.

4 Likes

The long waits don’t bother me as a F2P. Just gonna push along with what I have and enjoy the game as it is whiteout worrying about everything.

Tempting to spend money for sure, but I am tighter than two coats of paint.

3 Likes

Not really trying to say it won’t seem seamless in the grand scheme of things, without the time in already it would be a challenge, to get ready for the next release. so not to see everyone upset, I’m just saying that you are going to be a part of the year to complete the new sh21 and all building and research just in advance for players.

Release Announcement

5 Likes

Sorry but I didn’t mean for it to seem it was directed at you. It was just a general rant and lengths people go on to justify it. I don’t think I’ll be playing game long enough to see hero academy unlocked/used.

Apologize if post seemed personal. It truly wasn’t supposed to be

Why is it that I have to wait almost a year and a half just to get one telescope so I can ascend one of my characters. I spend money on this game just like everybody else and should not have to wait this long just to get one item

2 Likes

Goodbye mercs… :scream: