đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

In this case, I am still trying to correlate this with the issue of build time, even if the build time is reduced, does it directly mean everyone will build up at the same time? Not likely.
If Titan parts will still drop irrespective of if some members used harpoon or not, then it’s looking like no issue.

Season 2-15-9. Only during Atlantis

The loot is already reduced.
One loot every 20 hours.
No need to further nerf it.
Again: SG punishes mercs.
We have to play like they want, not as we like.
Merc’s loot is already reduced.
Just an excuse to definitely kill the mercs

1 Like

That’s pretty much it. Same ammount of items for players but more work, cuz of the whole watch 3 ads a day thing, and yeah more money from ad revenue for them. SG is being stingy with items as always.

Leaving that crappy new ‘feature’ aside, I’d like to know more about new missions. That’s the only interesting part of the update so far, imo.

1 Like

Nope, now we get emblems from the Mystic Vision. So loot is not technically the same :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some implications :
Then alliance members would now need to work closely than before, help each other to achieve or adopt selective recruiting ( looking for only fully build up players), the latter not so encouraging as some growing members may find themselves restricted to growing alliances.

Although on the hand, not so different from the current system, where some alliances hit at higher level Titans and required their members to have fully develop teams, and having no room for just growing players.

So, if MV now has the same emblem drop rates as a monster chest, then it’s 1 whopping shiny new emblem every 6 ads!

So magnanimous of SG
 (sigh, can’t find the ironic emoji)

2 Likes

This idea was originally suggested to allow players to watch adverts on their own schedule.

In compensation, emblems have been added to Mystic Vision.

Will it make up for the increase in adverts? Who knows.

Perhaps someone will start tracking Mystic Vision rewards.

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

3 Likes

I think SG missed the point of that suggestion. Mystic vision is one of the few sources of ascension materials but it’s too inconsistent cuz of the watch every 16 hours thing. I missed many MV’s because I was sleeping at the time it was getting recharged.

The point of Boolz to reduce Mystic Vision to 12 hours was to make possible to watch every ad within a programmed schedule. It makes sense to watch 2 ads a day, fill 2 monster chests, etc.

SG just listened to the part that says ‘more frequent ads plz’ and went with it
 3 ads a day for the same loot? It’s awesome, isn’t it?

(Again, where’s the irony emoji when one needs it
)

4 Likes

Honestly I think it means the same as what we already get. I just did mystic vision and received a bear banner, gems and a summon token

if it had been reduced I would only have received like 1 gem.

If you do all the rare events, you should get at least 8 or 9 telescopes in 18 months as it takes roughly two months to cycle through all 7 seven rare ascension mat events. Thus, within 18 months you will have roughly 9 Frostmarch events which give one telescope (and one warm coat) each.

Also, apart from the guaranteed ascension Mats, it’s very unlikely that active players (who are filling their monster and PvP chests once or twice per day, fight titans, complete challenge events etc) get only one scope in such a long time

2 Likes

From v22 release notes:

New Missions added

Any info from beta what are the new “missions”? Does “missions” mean “quest”, as they’re named in the game?

Is Giant Harpoon have separate item slot? Or if we bring it we are left with only 3 slots for items?

1 Like

Pretty sure that Missions means
Missions, like these:

2 Likes

It takes a Battle Item slot as usual, so it would reduce how many other items you could bring.

The other Titan Battle Items work the same way.

3 Likes

Do we know who and how many times they throw Giant Harpoon?

I was hoping for more quests :frowning:

New missions probably mean x gems when stronghold reaches level 25, or more avatars after killing 1000 monsters, and stuff.

3 Likes

“Fixed a bug where Misandra’s additional attack hit allies if Misandra missed the enemy. Misandra is not giving mana to allies for missed hits anymore.” Are they kidding with us? Let see if Magni its missing the hit will give his +63% defense but if Misandra its miss we will not gain mana anymore. It’s this fix or nerf? I dont understand why SG wants to kill any fun on this game.

3 Likes

What a disappointment
 Thanks for clarification

4 Likes

No, and that was brought up in Beta feedback several times as being a potential issue.

5 Likes