šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

Oh, youā€™re not discouraging at all. You just confirmed what I already figured. I only started playing after Christmas last year and have a defense team of 3675 (four 4* heroes and Joon on the 4th tier). When I first started playing the tournaments I was getting creamed by Wednesday and I thought this was a set up to me to spend gems so I didnā€™t continue at first. But when I made it to Thursday I thought ā€œwhy not?ā€ So Iā€™ve just been continuing since. Iā€™m just agreeing about the crappy rewards and what would I have to pay if I just bought them in the shop/is it worth the gems to continue? With my teamā€™s power being what it is, how do I wind up getting paired 5* teams that are 4000+? Do the devs just want me to spend gems? I just agree with you. Iā€™ll play the tourney but Iā€™m not going to pay to continue anymore because the rewards are so-so.

2 Likes

You need all 4 food storage at 20 to do the harpoon research correct?

Good question, I added that in here now:

3 Likes

Thanks Zephyr. Iā€™m not in a big rush now seeing how my food storage buildings are 14,15,20 & 20 lol.

1 Like

With sh21 how far will we be able to advance iron storage and food storage to what level upgrade is the max

Please see the first post of this thread, it answers those questions:

1 Like

How long does it usually take for the next coming beta content to arrive after a release?

Thereā€™s no set duration, it just depends when they have new content ready for testing.

1 Like

A reasonable guess would be within the next week or two. But as @zephyr1 says, thereā€™s no fixed timetable.

1 Like

i donā€™t know if this has been asked but will there be some sort of troop building upgrade to help people build troop levels

No one really knows. The only things we have seen in beta are now live in the release. So whatā€™s in the AMA and the sneak peak post (and video) which were released recently are all we know too.

1 Like

ok thx just wondered

2 Likes

Version 23 has started Beta

=> Click Here for the Newer Version of Beta Beat (v23)

3 Likes

SG) I think You forget about watchtower))) really) its one of the part of its game))

This may be the wrong place to ask, but when is there going to be new beta openings available again? Asking for a friend. Wink wink.:smirk:

I really have no idea, unfortunately.

They added a bunch of people during the last round, and Iā€™m not sure how they decide when to take more applications again.

4 Likes

Tell ā€œyour friendā€ to keep trying. Being helpful and active on the forum is a good way to get noticed.

5 Likes

These new battle itemsā€¦ are they just for titans? These hurricanes and Caltrops, time freezes etc, or like everything else can they be used elsewhere? Iā€™m just thinking itā€™s going to give a new edge to the top ten in challenge events, setting the finish line even further back from everyone else having the opportunity to compete if these items can be bought and the higher more advanced people can make them before anyone else can. Crazy town. Or are there sensors in place that only allow you to use certain items when specifically facing a titan. And wont allow you to bring these items to challenge and seasonal events, provinces etc? Seems like another plausible argument for unfair advantage if there are no restrictions for usage set in place. Just mentioning an ongoing discussion in another chat. Trying to get some answers to hinder and hault all the tin foil hat theories. :smile:

Theyā€™re unable to be used in Challenge Events, barring a rules change, as only 4* and below items are currently allowed in the Legendary tier, and all of the Titan Battles Items are 5* items now (which is actually a change from Beta, when Giant Harpoons were 4*).

They can be used in Quests and World Map Stages, though.

5 Likes