šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

Great! I am leaving my post with the spreadsheet up but I will make a new one eventually with reduced build times and post it for the wiki. The amount of food iron etc is probably the same but Iā€™ll track it

4 Likes

Thanks, @Epigenetic, for both your original spreadsheet, and the updated version to come!

3 Likes

Looks like I donā€™t have to because Mariamne is making a beautiful sheet and we can put the data in there

4 Likes

Last Iā€™ll say on the legal matter,
FYI some factors depend on whether the agreement has to be clicked through in order to use the app and a lot of specific wording examples can undo a T&c, potential example even though its a website:
How Zappos' User Agreement Failed In Court and Left Zappos Legally Naked
One thing I learnt from having a lawyer sister is that terms and conditions are not all powerful

If you have read my statement, you would have noticed that I said starting point, note that it all dependent on how the words had been framed within legal context as you have also mentioned, and from my experiences as a contract manager, I will tell you, donā€™t Click, donā€™t agree if you are unsure, at the end it will all boil down to how experienced the person who is prosecuting and who is defending is, but to say T&C would be thrown out of court, you should read some T&C and get proper legal explanations to be very sure. It is not on the ground to be generalized as dismissible.

Moderatorā€™s Note

As Stronghold 21 and the Advanced Buildings are now live, Iā€™ve put together a new FAQ thread:

šŸ— Stronghold 21, Hunter's Lodge, Titan Battle Items & Advanced Buildings FAQs

2 Likes

The build times are in part moot given the resources the upgrades require and the time it takes to re-farm/mine the next level, particularly when factoring in normal training and craft uses of said resources.

People get hyper focused on 8 days. But zeroing out your iron reserves to build SH21, plus crafting tornadoes and/or time stops for 4-5 titansā€¦ itā€™s not that long a time you have to sit on a full iron storage awaiting your next chance to deploy all your iron in building a lodge

3 Likes

i would prefer not to sit on resources waiting endlessly, thank you very much. if 8 days seems fine to you, great, to me it sucks.

itā€™s one thing to have rational building times to allow for resources replenishment but something else to prolong it to absurdity.

1 Like

i just have a quick question, I am the highest person in my alliance at the moment I am currently working on the 21 stronghold, and I was wondering how many harpoons can one person use on titans? Is each player limited to just one harpoon?

1 Like

You can take 5 Harpoons into each battle, so you could use up to 5 per Titan hit, if you wanted to.

But the production costs for a single player being the only one using Harpoons can be quite large, depending on the level Titans your alliance is fighting.

Youā€™ll have to decide for yourself whether itā€™s practical for you to be the only one using them to hit the required number for Titan Parts to drop.

My point is itā€™s not really a pointless 8 day wait to build another structure. The pointless part of the wait is the part after you acquire the required resources and then are sitting around thumb twiddlingā€¦ which in this case may be 2-3 days.

Is it ideal? Nah. But is it crushing in the context of this game? Hardly.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t the release notes say that new missions were added? I donā€™t see anyā€¦

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can you add greek language on forum?

there are some others that are right behind me in stronghold, so I am hoping that the 3 or 4 of us will be able to swing it thank you so much for responding so quickly and so knowledgeable

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what was added, but I assume theyā€™re additional building and farming related Missions.

No problem! I also just added a chart of the required Harpoon hits in the new FAQs thread: šŸ— Stronghold 21, Hunter's Lodge, Titan Battle Items & Advanced Buildings FAQs

(Look for the question called :question: How many Giant Harpoon hits are needed on a Titan for it to drop Titan Parts?)

1 Like

The funny part is actually after the 8 days 1hr, you can build your hunters Lodge in 10 secs but it uses all your iron again, so then you have to have an idol builder because you have no iron

Surely they could of made each 4 days instead!

2 Likes

This is the most sense Iā€™ve heard around this issue yet. Yes, agreed.

So now that I have 21 building, I see levels 23 and 25 stronghold projections for other buildingsā€¦when/if 21 completes in 8 days, is 22 already unlocked or is that a switch in the futureā€¦by my math just to get to 25 Iā€™m projecting just under 2 months to build to 25, is that about right?

Iā€™m just curious of the rollout of each building and if level 25 is the new max or not?

Thanks.

Level 21 is the current max. 22-25 will be future update(s)

3 Likes