đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

Sorry but I didn’t mean for it to seem it was directed at you. It was just a general rant and lengths people go on to justify it. I don’t think I’ll be playing game long enough to see hero academy unlocked/used.

Apologize if post seemed personal. It truly wasn’t supposed to be

Why is it that I have to wait almost a year and a half just to get one telescope so I can ascend one of my characters. I spend money on this game just like everybody else and should not have to wait this long just to get one item

2 Likes

Goodbye mercs
 :scream:

its to stop people being able to farm baby titans for the new titan parts. It functions like the current rare titan rules, only the joiner is punished

3 Likes

@Peterenp already answered this correctly, just adding a quote of the official response too:

4 Likes

Once again, SG releases a product without listening to a unified beta team. Not only is it ridiculous, it’s also deceptive because the average player doesn’t get to know build times or the mechanics of harpoons until they are already too far into it to complain. It’s a very sneaky and underhanded way to run a game. SG I hope you lose profit for repeatedly releasing bad products.

5 Likes

why do they hate mercs so much?

1 Like

OK, so we must watch 2x more adds, to get the same reward as before?

4 Likes

that sure is what it sounds like

Sorry
 so if 1 person doesn’t have the hunters lodge
 the whole clan can’t use it? Maybe I’m misunderstanding but that seems like a terrible choice by them.

How do you know the build times were not changed? Are you live now with the update? I’m really, really, hoping that they listened and reduced the times

Even then he can’t know it. I have the update but I can not upgrade my stronghold. I think they wait till most of us have it.

No, actually we must watch 3 ads a day to get the usual 2 gems and healing pot.

1 Like

No, it’s the opposite.

Everyone can get Titan Parts from Titan Loot, even if they don’t have the Hunter’s Lodge yet.

But it’ll be harder for alliances to hit the required Harpoon Targets (the number of Harpoons required) with fewer members using Harpoons, since each person would need to use more of them.

That scales with the Titan star level, so higher Titans need more Harpoons to drop Titan Parts. But once the Target is hit, Titan Parts will drop for everyone, even if they didn’t use (or even have) Harpoons.

9 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

I don’t understand so they’re going from 1+1/2 ads per day, to 3 ads per day, (doubling their revenue) and we basically get “more work” for the same loot?? :face_with_monocle:

In this case, I am still trying to correlate this with the issue of build time, even if the build time is reduced, does it directly mean everyone will build up at the same time? Not likely.
If Titan parts will still drop irrespective of if some members used harpoon or not, then it’s looking like no issue.

Season 2-15-9. Only during Atlantis

The loot is already reduced.
One loot every 20 hours.
No need to further nerf it.
Again: SG punishes mercs.
We have to play like they want, not as we like.
Merc’s loot is already reduced.
Just an excuse to definitely kill the mercs

1 Like