šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

Is Marguerite & Finley in beta?

(Did I post in the wrong thread? Is this beta discussion main thread? :sweat_smile:)

No, theyā€™re not.

Thereā€™s a thread discussing the Pirates update preview, and I posted the tiny bit of info I have about Finley.

2 Likes

Wow :scream: I guess thatā€™s what people want. Iā€™ve been told itā€™s very logical progression and next to nothing in grand scheme of things, and that this game is a marathon that goes on over years maybe decades.

I am reaffirmed in my belief that these updates are geared to push/convert people to spend cash. But if people can wait 9 months to turn Kadilen into Thorne, then kudos to their patience and dedication. And if you guys are looking for job, I know places thatā€™d be very happy to have you.

4 Likes

The long waits donā€™t bother me as a F2P. Just gonna push along with what I have and enjoy the game as it is whiteout worrying about everything.

Tempting to spend money for sure, but I am tighter than two coats of paint.

3 Likes

Not really trying to say it wonā€™t seem seamless in the grand scheme of things, without the time in already it would be a challenge, to get ready for the next release. so not to see everyone upset, Iā€™m just saying that you are going to be a part of the year to complete the new sh21 and all building and research just in advance for players.

Release Announcement

5 Likes

Sorry but I didnā€™t mean for it to seem it was directed at you. It was just a general rant and lengths people go on to justify it. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be playing game long enough to see hero academy unlocked/used.

Apologize if post seemed personal. It truly wasnā€™t supposed to be

Why is it that I have to wait almost a year and a half just to get one telescope so I can ascend one of my characters. I spend money on this game just like everybody else and should not have to wait this long just to get one item

2 Likes

Goodbye mercsā€¦ :scream:

its to stop people being able to farm baby titans for the new titan parts. It functions like the current rare titan rules, only the joiner is punished

3 Likes

@Peterenp already answered this correctly, just adding a quote of the official response too:

4 Likes

Once again, SG releases a product without listening to a unified beta team. Not only is it ridiculous, itā€™s also deceptive because the average player doesnā€™t get to know build times or the mechanics of harpoons until they are already too far into it to complain. Itā€™s a very sneaky and underhanded way to run a game. SG I hope you lose profit for repeatedly releasing bad products.

5 Likes

why do they hate mercs so much?

1 Like

OK, so we must watch 2x more adds, to get the same reward as before?

4 Likes

that sure is what it sounds like

Sorryā€¦ so if 1 person doesnā€™t have the hunters lodgeā€¦ the whole clan canā€™t use it? Maybe Iā€™m misunderstanding but that seems like a terrible choice by them.

How do you know the build times were not changed? Are you live now with the update? Iā€™m really, really, hoping that they listened and reduced the timesā€¦

Even then he canā€™t know it. I have the update but I can not upgrade my stronghold. I think they wait till most of us have it.

No, actually we must watch 3 ads a day to get the usual 2 gems and healing pot.

1 Like