🧪 The Beta Beat (v21) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta (an experiment)

thanks for that topic, it helps a lot to have at least an idea whats going on in Beta , even tough it will change all the time, but the basic idea/info is open for public. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hey, I wasn’t attached. Just offering feedback with what was the latest available information we the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great idea, @zephyr1! I don’t envy you the job of having to manage it, but I sure as heck appreciate your effort.

In theory, I like getting more Atlantis coins from rare enemies, provided that they pop up a reasonable number of times and give a reasonable number of coins. Still a lot of Atlantis heroes I want, even though I already have some good ones. I would have been farming season 2 levels for the stupid little avatars anyway - it gives me a goal, which motivates me on stuff like farming - so having the chance to actually land some more coins while doing it is a bonus. Thanks for the info.

4 Likes

I got lost . So can we expect Lagoon family ( Tarlak ! Misandra , Mokhar ) comming back as featured heroes with 1,3 % drop chance or not ?

We can expect Featured heroes with a 1.3% chance (probably).

We can also expect they may not be in the combinations they were the first time around (probably).

So I’m not expecting to see Tarlak and Misandra together this month (probably).

But it’s hard to say, since the Atlantis Summons in Beta has already changed multiple times in just a few days.

This is why information from Beta is often mostly useless. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank You anyway . Tarlak and mokhar might be i dont mind since its always all about tarlak :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New June 2019 HOTM Hero Ranvir- yellow 5* Wu Kong?

Agreed. The idea of this thread is nice to have as a speculatory tool. Noted that anything specific is subject to change. Its great to see things in the pipeline being worked on, gives the players something to look forward to even if it is speculatory to break up the monotony of regular game play. FantastiK work.

4 Likes

I did a few runs, at the reduced energy cost of 4 for a normal Atlantis level and got coins each time, as they all had the special monsters somewhere in the stages…anywhere from 10-15 coins each time, which adds up quickly.

5 Likes

I’d be all about that life. As @zephyr1 mentioned, the drop rates are probably higher in beta for testing purposes, but holy cow, I’d love to see it come in at even half that in production.

8 Likes

Yes. Being able to farm coins in Atlantis at reduced costs? Sign me up!

3 Likes

This is a fantastic rundown. Thanks for posting this @zephyr1!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for creating a one spot to all future release heroes!

2 Likes

Please be aware that we do not know the appearance rate of the special monsters or the drop rate of coins intended for the live version. The developers explicitly stated that the rates were increased for testing purposes. I would expect far less than half the drop rate of Atlantis coins we were given in beta, but that is just a guess as well.

7 Likes

At least those that haven’t finished the map can now do it at a discounted rate of w/e

4 Likes

I’d also praise the regular loot increase during the Atlantis raises. It’s been mentioned somewhere on the forum that with additional ways to spend greater amounts of WE (like class quests), we may soon start feeling consequences of ‘farming less’ - being lower rates of producing the high level artifacts (which are actually more often spent). I love that this idea is a silent remedy to that problem.

6 Likes

Oh, I am excited for the increased loot drop rates and decreased WE cost. I hope that remains the way it is currently. I don’t believe they mentioned whether they would adjust the regular loot boosts/WE costs. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood that the Atlantis coin drops may be significantly reduced and to curb the idea of farming piles of Atlantis coins.

Of course, it is beta and anything is subject to change lol. There was a new version this morning when I woke up.

4 Likes

I heard Beta had coins set to very common with planned live server set to very rare. So I would expect 2-5 coins per 200 mobs.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, are these completely new enemies, or are they just re-skins of what we already have? Just wondering how you tell which one of these is the rare enemy that drops coins.

1 Like

Well that’s disappointing! once all the levels are completed, it’s back to the slow progress with a coin or two here and there. I would like to see it maintained at the higher amounts since that seems like it will be the best way to accumulate enough for a few free pulls during the Atlantis summons for the f2p and c2p.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings