The Best Heroes in Each Class guide

well i have no reason to doubt you, that makes no sense to me as it does not say anywhere in game minions inherit talents, just like they don’t say inherit special skill or defense. Is this possibly a glitch? Something the devs did not intend to happen?
And GM had a minion? so that came from a different hero yet it inherited GMs talent?

@Petri could you confirm if minions should be able to trigger offense talents such as described above.

I would tend to follow Kerridoc’s opinion, absent strong personal preference. I think I can add one useful thing, which is about the possibility of Thoth being buffed in version 20. If you’re considering him and can weight until we see what happens with what I’ve repeatedly seen described as “rebalancing” certain heroes, that is probably wise. Here’s a thread on the topic of Thoth being buffed you may want to follow.

@Kerridoc, would Mitsuko still be your preference if I added Morgan Le Fay to the group? Thanks!

Ooo, now that’s hard. @RandaPanduh put Morgan at the top,of the list. I think the choice then comes around to (a) who’s on your defense and (b) how many other green heroes you’re giving talents. Ideally i want two of each color going up together.

If Morgan is part of your defense (and she is a beast there), I’d lean towards her. Otherwise, I would lean towards Mitsuko. The delay talent is really better on offense, because it activates a normal damage only. On offense you have a lot more opportunities to create normal damage—once every time a tile hits—and the strength of the effect does not depend on the strength of the normal damage, unlike Jinx.

I find myself using Mitsuko on offense a fair bit, especially facing any serious blue foes like Athena or ISarnia. My main account does not have Morgan, but I do have her on my alt account. I find her less compelling on offense, given her slow action and lack of any team synergy (unlike, say, Victor).

2 Likes

Those are great comments and give me a lot to think about. Thanks, @Kerridoc.

Morgan is not a part of my defense, currently. She’s also not maxed; the the sixth tonic I will obtain from Shrikewood in a few days will almost certainly go to Mother North, who I use everywhere (including defense). The next green will need to wait a long time.

For that reason I have been leaning towards Mitsuko, who I like quite a bit. However, I only just obtained a sixth ring from Mount Umber, and giving it to her (I haven’t used them yet) has a cascading effect.

My other fire candidate is Santa Claus, who is currently in my defense, though I’d feel comfortable trotting Mitsuko out in his place, especially as she levels up. So I have been debating between him and Mitsuko for the rings. If I go with Mitsuko, my best candidate for Monk emblems won’t be maxed for a long time. The alternative homes for those emblems are Wu and Wilbur.

Either would be a good home for Monk emblems while you wait for a 5* monk. Wu, in particular, is so valuable yet so squishy that pumping up his defense would add a lot of value.

2 Likes

Wu Kong is the Combo King, but defense does not get combos.

Wilbur is great on defense and offense.

Personally I would split the emblems since I use Wu Kong all the time to get Atlantis coins, emblems, 3*/ 4* ascension items, etc. While Wilbur would help me mostly with titans, war and the rumored Challenge Raids.

Due to color stacking, Empire’s hidden buff, if you have Guardian Falcon, Boldtusk, and Wilbur I would concentrate on Wilbur. Falcon is the only 4* multiple target elemental debuff hero, Boldtusk with 5/5 revive has a 1 in 123 chance of reviving 4 times in a row, and Wilbur is the only 4* all ally shared damage. Poor Wu Kong would be temporarily neglected.

Notes

1 Like

For the most part E&P has made my decision process pretty easy.
Khiona- Rogue lvl3 atm Marjana, Domitia on deck
Sabina- Sorcerer lvl5 atm
Drake Fong- Monk lvl2 atm
Azlar- Barbarian
Cyprian- Paladin CoD on deck
Boril- Cleric lvl5 atm Hatter on deck (Most likely to require a Red Button)
Isarnia- Wizard Onatel on deck (Will need some emblems)
Llianna- Ranger Evelyn, (Will need some emblems), Llianna(#2) on deck
Kimkitty- Druid
Magni- Fighter lvl2 atm
The hard part is deciding how to handle the on deck Hero’s
Do I lvl to lvl4 and then do on deck Hero’s?
I have not decided
I do have 2 Red Buttons looks like they are going to be very rare

3 Likes

There’s a credible case for getting several heroes to +1. There’s also a credible case to stop at +15 (when the talent is maxed)

5 Likes

Wouldn’t Victor’s very fast mana rate him higher?
I don’t have Hel, Isarnia or Sartana but my Victor is maxed with lvl11 mana troops. He’s my only maxed 5*, and towards the end of the raids… He can totally take out 2-3 heroes, especially if one is a healer.

With his 3 ghost tiles to charge, he has many more chances to fire his jinx. I think most people who have Victor will try to get their mana to lvl11 like I did.

2 Likes

Honestly, it was tough to decide with him. His attack stat is pretty high, so his normal damage would do quite a bit of damage. His SS isn’t too painful though, and that’s why I put Isarnia before him. Also, she hits all and lowers defense. Victor’s very fast makes him pretty amazing, but I still think I’d rather use Jynx on a more widely used utility hero (ie mana control, defense down, dispel, etc), since I’d be more likely to use that hero in more places than one, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

No mention of Cabin Boy Peters in the first half? He’s on my main attack team (raids)

I packed all my wizard emblems into zeline (currently tier 7). I was under the impression that her class special would still have a chance to effect enemies with buffs prior to removing them. Am I wrong ?

For sorcerer what do you think? Morgan le Fay or Ursena?

1 Like

Ursena. She is just too good…

2 Likes

That is correct. She debuffs last, so her ability has a chance to proc for the buffs.

Ranger - Jack, hitting all as strong as the 5star-all-hitter, but fast (one more level and he has 810 attack, more to much more than any regular 5star multi-hitter) Even moved emblems back from red hood on the little bunny. Devastating with an attack buffer like boldtusk, gadeirus etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cheers ! Then realistically she should be the best for that class being she hits all and also debuffs ?

It’s a multiplier on the damage, which is additive with the core special multiplier for specials. She will do more damage to all when they’re buffed, but likely still won’t kill people. On the other hand, a higher damage output hero like Sartana will likely plant a single buffed hero, but do significantly less aggregate damage. It’s really a question of how you’re set up and what your objective is for your Wizard.

1 Like

I debated, but in the end Lianna will have around 845 atk, doing 512%… and be far more durable

5 Likes