The Autumn Wind

We are looking for 1 or maybe 2 people that love alliance wars and love fighting titans. Some of us also compete in the events so another person to compare scores with is a plus! Currently we are fighting against 10* titans, occasionally downing a 11*. LINE app is also very convenient and useful but not required if you regularly check chat and pay attention to the alliance message.

For alliance wars we have some specific strategies and also come together to coordinate attacks on the LINE app in order to get some nice pancake flipping action going on. We are not overbearing, if you can’t coordinate you are still free to attack whenever you want but we must ask that you actually use all 6 attacks.

Anybody who is interested come search us up at The Autumn Wind. If you have any questions go ahead and post a reply on here and one of us will get back to you. If you have LINE app please talk to our leader at:
LineID: uziguzi

1 Like

Time to get in on all this alliance advertisement! Join us NOW and get $5.99 off on duct tape and free massage from Friar Tuck!

2 Likes

Looking for a great player that loves war and Titans. Currently taking on 10* titans so if you think you can handle that come join us!

1 Like

Anybody who is interested come search us up at The Autumn Wind. If you have any questions go ahead and post a reply on here and one of us will get back to you. If you have LINE app please talk to our leader at:
LineID: uziguzi

Found 2 great players but a long term member is taking a break in order to move and get settled in real life. We are currently looking for 1 team player that can handle 10* titans and is willing to kick butt with us in alliance war.

2 Likes

Join us. We’ll love you and never hurt you. Ever.

3 Likes

Looking for a relaxed place that is also into beating up titans and other alliances? You’ve come to the right post.

1 Like

Unless you happen to be nacho :wink:

It’s a great place to be! Very fun and active! It’s my new home and I love it here. Come and be part of the family!

Looking for 1 dedicated player that can handle 10* titans

1 Like

@Testy If you’re looking for a spot in our alliance we would love to welcome you. We definitely expect our members to hit the titan and use all 6 attacks in war. If you have LINE we can discuss further as well, makes for easier communication. My LINE ID is dmp505

Some big changes come out, so now we have 5 open spots, yo-ho! One of them could be just for you, stranger, if you are looking for a new home. We are chatty, helpful and all have sweet sense of humor.
Battling 9* and 10* titans and winning wars, active and supportive. Come and join us today :wink:
If you have any questions or just want to say hello, find me on Line by ID sk0pa

Loving, Trisha :heart:

Still looking for 2 more dedicated players! LINE usage preferred but if you keep up with chat/alliance description then you’ll be good to go as well. Come join The Autumn Wind!

@Rook @Coppersky Pretty please can one of you close our old post? We had some retirements and new leadership now so looking for a brand new fresh start. Thanks!

New recruitment thread opened for alliance