The Autumn Wind

Update: 22 members having a GREAT time together, growing our teams and having some FUN in Alliance Wars.

Looking for 8 more members to get 30/30 and be a powerful force of nature. We haven’t lost yet to an 8* titan but don’t ask me about those pesky 9*. :grin:

2 Likes

Are you guys still recruiting I’m level 9 now

@HeavenWarior we are recruiting; however, we are currently battling a 9* Titan and I think this is far too frustrating for a level 9 player. I thank you for your interest, but maybe an alliance fighting lower level titans would suit you better. I am thinking only of your happiness in the game. Good luck!

Level 23. Very active. TP 2900 and rising. Got room for me?

3 Likes

Love to have you with us, Kinky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Growing in strength and camaraderie, we now have 28/30. Looking for 2 more dedicated and fun-loving players to get us to 30/30. 1200 trophy requirement. You should know that…

We have a group crush on HOTM Alasie.
We are very suspicious of Friar Tuck and would like to know exactly why Gunnar has a restraining order against him.
We coined the phrase, “You done messed up, A-E-Ron!”

If any of this nonsense made you smile or lol then check us out. You’d fit right in with us!

2 Likes

Hi there, forum friend!

We have one spot left and are being rather selective on who we bring in. We are welcoming the most active players who hit hard and often. Teammates who want to contribute to strategic and friendly conversations in Line are preferred.

We went from 5 members and 1* titans to 29 members and 10* titans in only one month’s time. We credit our growth to amazing members who care about the team and appreciate the fun culture we’ve built in our alliance.

We’re proud to be in The Autumn Wind. Direct message me on Line app at uziguzi or apply in game if you think you’d be a good fit. Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

We’d like one solid player who is looking for a home. Kindly message me if you feel like you’d be a good fit with us.

Active daily
1600 cups minimum
9*/10* Titans: Hit every titan or message team if absent.
War: Play to win, have 30 heroes.
Line app preferred. We’re a fun, chatty group. We care about each other’s success.

Line id: uziguzi

1 Like

@DMP You said you were looking for an alliance. We’d be a good fit, I think, under two conditions. If you are up for 9*/10* titans with aspirations to keep getting stronger. We use Line instead of Discord. We have three alliance channels within Line: Chat, Advice, News. We like to coordinate in wars, teach each other, and build friendships. Titan hits and war participation are a requirement. If unable to do that, we ask that someone notify leadership.

Anyway, if you check out our alliance further @DMP you’ll notice we are currently full, but a teammate will be leaving us so I’m looking for a replacement. Please feel free to message me on Line if interested; I’d love to learn more about your team and game goals to see if it would be a good fit. Thanks for your time.
uziguzi

Just looking for one who loves getting in max titan and war attacks.

We’ve been full for a few weeks now as everyone really likes the alliance. One spot just opened. Please contact me on Line and we can chat about being a good fit. Thanks! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Only one spot open!

This is your chance to join a very fun, active and organized alliance, undefeated in war.

Check us out!

Tiger

2 Likes

Been in this alliance for like 6 weeks now and it’s tons of fun. Very welcoming, interactive, strategizing, goofing around… in all parts of the game… sharing raid videos, Titan hits, event strategies and scoreboards for places to improve, ascension suggestions… it’s fun! Come join us

4 Likes

We are full for now!!!

Thank you!

:grin:

1 Like

:rofl:
It’s not just us, others think so, too :laughing:
@uziguzi @Adri @V616
:joy:

4 Likes

Open spot for a dedicated daily player who likes to win and joke around a bit. Let us know. :sunglasses:

Join up in time for war! We’re undefeated :grin: and also we’re sharing event level scores and strategies going for the leaderboard :+1: fun fun

2 Likes

Still undefeated in wars… and we have 4 players on the various event leaderboards this time around.
2 spots open for fun active players who want to come join the march towards the top100. We have a lot of fun joking around :smile:

2 Likes

One open spot! This is your opportunity to join an incredibly fun alliance. We won all the wars sine the alliance was created, and we are up to 10* Titans.
Contact us on line or just come check us out.

Our leader is uziguzi on Line.

We Love this game!

THE AUTUMN WIND

1 Like

We are full for now! I know! That was fast!

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

We have room for you!

We work together to get stronger everyday! We are all very active and, most of all, we have a lot of fun .

Come over! We are waiting for you ! :heart:

Tiger
(Line ID: tigre_14)

THE AUTUMN WIND

1 Like