The Autumn Wind is recruiting!

We’re currently looking for three new members who will be active by using all attacks! We had some members retire and need replacements :slight_smile:

0 Likes

@Gbenyon check us out! We’d love to have you and happy to help you grow if you want too :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Looking for some new blood! Taking down 10s currently need a couple of daily hitters to push us to 11. Bloodthirsty warmongers are also a perfect fit!

1 Like

Looking for eager active players! We will train you and don’t mind if your team is weak right now, we’ll help you get stronger. Taking down 10* titans so be warned you might be in for a beating!

0 Likes

We are open for new 4 members, who love to smash 10* titans and win wars. Check us out today and become a part of your new E&P family :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Looking for 4 players who are extremely active! We don’t mind if you get a bad board we just want you to use all your war flags and titan flags. We are also very helpful and out LINE groups are full of information and advice!

1 Like

@Little_book_of_calm If you have some time come check us out. We really value participation the most so that means using all war and titan flags. We are currently on 9*/10* titans so it might take a little getting used to but we don’t mind helping you both learn. We use LINE app so if you have it my username is dmp505 (thats a zero).

1 Like

@DMP Hi! Thank you for an invntation!
You guys sound cool)
But I try to be realistic – 9*, 10* titans would finish us in a sec! Our damage would be nothing, about 1000, I think…
Now we deal with 7-8* titans and it is still a real struggle. The damage is about 3-5K only…

1 Like

I think you might be surprised with what you can do :slight_smile: We’re happy to train you up! It takes some getting used too but the better loot is well worth it!

We have some more spaces after being full for a while! Experienced and learners alike will find that they like it here :slight_smile:

0 Likes

@ElToneo come check us out at The Autumn Wind! We are currently on 9/10* titans and we value participation the most so are looking for very active members.

1 Like

Looking for some fresh faces!

1 Like

This thread needs a bump. We ain’t looking for no chump.

0 Likes

Come join us now! Free pictures of Boldtusk in a tutu on LINE app!

0 Likes

@Jibrno Can I suggest that your strongest players join us at the Autumn Wind while the weaker players join our smaller sister alliance, The Winter Scourge? There is a group chat on Line to keep in touch and any of them are more than welcome to move up when they’re ready :slight_smile: TWS was recently started.

0 Likes

@Cthulhu, if you ever decide to leave your current alliance, then please consider us :slight_smile: (I saw you say in another thread you were thinking about this)

1 Like

Bring this to the top! We have an open spot!

0 Likes

Come war with us! If you opt in, using flags is a must!

0 Likes

Row row row your boat gently down the stream. Watch out for the Autumn Wind, pirates will raid your team.

0 Likes

We are looking for 5 strong and active members who want to help us push towards being in a top 100 alliance.

We are active daily and have experienced members who love taking down 10*-11* titans, chatting, sharing War videos with our war opponents through LINE, and discussing game strategy.

We are looking for new family members that will:
-Hit the titan daily
-Fully particulate in war (use all 6 flags)
-Able to communicate any absences or problems

We are willing to help you grow as well. We value dedication and engagement in the game!

If you have any questions or just want to wish us good luck, reach us through the LINE. My ID samwisethebrave

0 Likes