The alt account survey

Time to hit the road.

2 Likes

I laughed. I said that once and got called out by zephyr I think. “Don’t care about your SH, you should worry about your watch tower”, or words to that effect.

2 Likes

Haven’t logged into it for months. It’s at about level 10. I realised the astronomical number of hours I put into my main account and just don’t have the stomach to go through it all again.

5 Likes

I have an alt account that doesn’t get played, but is used to hang on to an alliance I can retreat to when I feel like being solo and don’t have enough free time to be in an alliance that has high participation requirements.

3 Likes

Ehhh I don’t have anything in there @Saphirra, they can have whatever morsels they may find :joy:

2 Likes

Had two alts when I was a co-leader in a previous family of alliances. Rarely log into them now that I’ve left that alliance. My main is enough of a time sink with all of the newest aspects of the game.

2 Likes

Yeah just happened to see ALT Accounts and answered survey (sometimes I spend more on the ALT as to get them in position to stay with the team moving forward).

Little BaD BoY

DS

Finally got his Legend Raid D/WarD in position for Classing...

He shot his load in 1st 2 flags with heavy clean and 1-shot attempt on a heavy team… so had to assemble what could for next 4 flags as follows:

Now what is odd (vs just having this fair alt - as a decent CLEANSER ha ha) is the minis that I have had to create

1. GRIMM to hold down the TM Container of old
  2. DreamKiller to get my $8 credit (one of those days I guess form Google Play - and then I didn’t get the credit it wasn’t there after wading through the have to play to a point before it leaves you alone - THEY SHOULD REALLY turn that off… or give you an option).

Good thing is both these accounts are completely F2P (except DreamKiller thought I was getting a Gem Pack for DS 1x)…

I spent between the 2 approximately 7hrs straight taking them from basically nothing to where they are now (which isn’t very far but I actually enjoyed that as opposed to having 46 Maxed 5* and 35 Maxed 4* and still getting my ■■■ wholloped (a war a go). Did a 4OS/2C last and hope to come back today to do some dAmAGe with RAZOR!

p.s. They had CUPS when I left those 2 alone in the castle I swear…

@PapaHeavy (yo Papa!) @nevarmaor @Olmor
@JonahTheBard
@princess1
@FrenziedEye (thanks for the poll)

3 Likes

My alt got suspended and blocked. True story.

My alt is totally f2p… I started it to see how tough it was for the f2p people is main alliance. It is now over 2 yrs old and sits in a vacation alliance so it doesn’t matter if I hit titans etc. (only 2 -3 active people in alliance)
I like the super relaxed nature of it, but occasionally I visit main to give some Titan hits if we are struggling (the alt has a better green team than main).
And that’s the interesting thing… I have pulled far more HoTMs from tokens here than on main (mind you, MokArr anyone?) and I got two Evelyn s here… whereas it was the only HoTm I really chased on main and missed out. I learned my lesson and am now c2p on that account

1 Like

That was a total vague statement Furious! Do we want to know why @sft1965 - or is it best left under the rug? lol… :nauseated_face: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :robot:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This one!:wink:
20 good conduct affirmations

2 Likes

Thank you - Razor