The alt account survey

I find it amazing that people have alt accounts. I don’t even have enough time for my one and only account

So I’m curious

Do you own an alt account?

• I own an alt account
  • I don’t own an alt account

0 voters

How long do you spend in your alt account per day?

• < 1 hour
  • 1-3 hours
  • 3-5 hours
  • 6 hours+

0 voters

How long do you spend on your main account per day?

• < 1 hour
  • 1-3 hours
  • 3-5 hours
  • 6 hours+

0 voters

2 Likes

Alt accounts are like kids (or dogs or cats) … if you already have one, one more doesn’t make much difference :grin:

8 Likes

Does playing puzzle Combat count as an alt as it’s essentially identical?

I did that but jacked it in to mod

5 Likes

I play 1-3 hours on my one and only account and find it is a bit too much. Other duties like housework are suffering.

Of course the 11-12 hour work days don’t help much either.

5 Likes

Auto play to the rescue!

8 Likes

when i first began, i had trouble with just one. then i wanted to be in more than one alliance cause i had friends in them, so i had a friend teach me how to make them. i have 3 alt accts. they are somewhat puny, but the smallest 2 are in an alliance together to deal the same damage as a bigger one

4 Likes

One account is enough for me. I cannot imagine sponsoring 2 account at least with VIP. One poor and one good? Better no.

5 Likes

I spend the same on both. I know some players play a couple of different games and spend on them. I only play this game, so figure it’s the same thing.

3 Likes

I set my vacuum cleaner to autoplay… it frequently missed obvious dirt, combos and completely wasted it’s special attack

10 Likes

I don’t own an alt account, but I do play on my wife’s account once a day… so I guess I technically do? :thinking:

I usually play on her account to help her hit the titan and raid. Just to try raiding with a weaker / different bench – it helps me when giving feedback to players.

Her bench is a bit weaker than mine too, few 5*s mostly 4*s at this point. Though she does have Isarnia and Vivica (which makes me jelly :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

For pity’s sake please don’t let me succumb to an Alt E&P account - its hard enough finding time to keep this Duolingo streak going as it is!

2 Likes

During Atlantis it’s a bit of a nightmare having two!

5 Likes

With Atlantis and a Raid Tournament it’s a bit of a nightmare having one!

5 Likes

I found the hero card

7 Likes

I am actually the alt account for @zephyr1

Like a demonstration of the right (How Zephyr1 plays) & wrong (How Voidstrike plays) way of how to play E&P?

Have you seen the movie Split? Zephyr is one personality and Voidstrike is another personality… you don’t want to meet the others.

5 Likes

My main is lvl 60 right now and my alt 57. In rare and epic tournaments my alt is my main :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are those in my alliance with three alt accounts. All those alt accounts are in the alliance, which affects my ranking for titan loot.

@voidstrike, that’s interesting and also slightly terrifying. But as long as you both leave my SH alone, I’m good with it!! :wink:

4 Likes

What about your watch tower, can we have that?

2 Likes

A friend of mine bought such vac and it should clean while he was at work. His dog became urgent and therefore he needed new carpets everywhere. The machine distributed the bequests throughout the entire apartment.

Only one account. Would rather play sth else than a 2nd, but only have enough time for 1 and like to read and write here, too.

1 Like