The All Grimm death metal band- And other bands battling them this Friday Night!

I spent 31 summon tokens to get Alasie. I did not get her… no problem I will pick her up later. But I did get 4 more Grimms (total of 6 in my roster).

I am cup dropping right now to get my raiding mojo back. This is the funniest defense team I have ever used.

Meet the band. Grimm on vocals, Grimm on guitar, Grimm on bass, Grimm on keyboards, and Grimm on drums.

We are the Grimm-acolypse!

41 Likes

Lol are you going to keep them all?

Thinking about it. I already burned 3 before this pull. I’ll sit on it for a few weeks. If I kep the previous I would be at 8 Grimms. Ha!

1 Like

I had 8 fed the smoke machine grimm, pyrotechnics grimm, and sound check grimm

leveled up acoustic guitar grimm and bass grimm

:slight_smile:

wondering if a melendor death metal band would work

4 Likes

I have 4 Mel’s. Not enough for a full band. But frankly Mel would be way better on keyboard.

The only othe duplicat I have is Vivics. I have 3. At 5 I will have a great Kpop band

4 Likes

I bet Grimm band and Iron Maiden would be quick friends. Probably destroy a lot of hotel rooms on tour together.

3 Likes

If you get any more Grimm they can be the Grimm groupies. Every band needs groupies! :grin:

8 Likes

Hilarious… I had the purple band last month with Aeron, but I also had the groupies and some audience… hahaha I only kept 3

5 Likes

Can we make a Band Battle Royal ??

12 Likes

I’d love to see a video of Grimm’s vs Thorne’s. That would be pretty awesome.

5 Likes

I’ll take you both on with my Green Dream Team!

11 Likes

tell us how that works out for ya…
Lol

:joy:

Here’s a one hit wonder band for ya…The Red Ryder’s! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Here comes the skittleskulzzzzz

9 Likes

I give you the Melen Doors! My favorite Doors tribute band…

I lost track. Turns out I do have 5 Mels

21 Likes

31 Tokens? Interesting. I was blessed enough to pull Mays HOTM this morning, and it did leave me with a thought. If I earn epic hero tokens throughout this month, can I simply choose not to spend them? Will they stick around indefinitely? It would definitely help on my quest to get Gravemaker. She’s the one I really want, so naturally the odds are going to be stacked against me.

1 Like

Yes, the epic hero tokens can be saved for the next month’s draws. That’s how I got Perseus, though I haven’t been nearly as lucky with tokens, either getting them or getting HotM from the few I received since.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Paulon. That’s going to help a lot.

And I give you The Damn Delilahs

8 Likes

Oh my god! I only have one! LOL That is so cool!