The age of the Titan is past. The horde approaches

I know the request wasn’t directed at me, but I’ll begin on the epic poem at once. I will deliver by the time we have a functioning alchemy lab

2 Likes

adds calendar entry to check back never

At least we tried :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll contribute an epic poem or short story.

However I also need to ask @zephyr1 if we can charge royalties (in the form of the latest season’s coin currency i.e. Atlantis Coins, Valhalla coins, etc.) for the usage of the term “horde” as the official leader of the Pirate Horde

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry for the confusion. What I’m proposing is an actual horde. Not a pretend one.

It’s like the difference between a Real cake and whatever it is vegans eat for dessert.

(I’m saying I’m not gonna give you royalties for your misappropriation of the word horde :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

You wouldn’t need to provide them.
I’ll gladly accept them from SGG. I’m a simple man :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just spent a minute being very confused not remembering writing that post haha. Tagged the wrong averagejoe :grin:

2 Likes

@AverageishJoe my fault!! I am so sorry! I’ll be sure to never ever do it again @Joecop67 !! I would hate to accidentally drag other people to this thread :stuck_out_tongue: so long story short. I’ve learned from my mistakes, @Joseph1 , and we can be sure I’ll never ever do it again.

In summary: thank you @JoeyCool87

2 Likes

I like you @Duaneski, I really like you

1 Like

uh, you’re welcome I guess haha

1 Like

While you’re here keep an eye out for moderators. I probably swore a blood oath to never tag people for no reason. Those guys are just looking for an excuse to cut a 'ski. If you take my meaning.

Average blokes like me and you. We gotta stick together.

Also, I could go for some lunch. Any chance you can hit up an Arby’s and grab a bro a French dip and Swiss and some loaded fries…?

1 Like