🗞 The Absolutely Unofficial E&P Forum News! (Not just about @NicoX...)

Thanks @Theo87 and good morning!

Here’s a quick E&P news recap.

Today is @littleKAF birthday. Well it depends on the time zone but we had an official NZ / Australia start from @SamMe! So get your cake!

And it’s @Jack_oKent cake day! I think it’s official…

@PlayForFun has received a new batch of clones. So we can expect even more beta news!

The dragon didn’t sleep yesterday. It rained zeros.

@NicoX seems to have disappeared again. We seem to have lost sight of him. Did he take a wrong turn? @sleepyhead maybe he was seen in Amsterdam?

6 Likes

As we all have lost sight of him, he probably end up in someone’s stomach :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

you can push him into the oven!

2 Likes

there was the news item about the drunk man falling into the canal. that sounds like him.

or, maybe he got caught by this older guy I know who just adores younger Asian men… I barely escaped myself…

3 Likes

exactly, then he will follow up with “why are you all so mean to me, I just disappeared for weeks without telling you, that’s not so bad COME ON!”

1 Like

No, he isn’t! And I swear to God, if anybody ate @NicoX and didn’t tell me, didn’t share with me, I will hunt them down! :angry:

3 Likes

Jeez, Muchacho. I didn’t notice you because of your fabulous mustachioed LJ avatar! Nice camouflage! Are you hunting for @NicoX and this is your disguise? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What will you do next if you found the one who eat @NicoX :smiley: ?

2 Likes

I will create another poll if we want to eat them or not. :laughing:
We’re trying to eat @NicoX for months, so if not him, somebody else will have to be eaten.

Can you imagine loging in after a month of absence and seeing 200-300 notifications? :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: 20 notifications @NicoX

1 Like

This is my searching hard face. I am searching hard for rabbit :smiling_imp: to help.

:beers:

1 Like

It will be like using @NicoX as stuffing for the next dish!

1 Like

Maybe we have to keep tagging him. Punish him with tons of notifications so he won’t disappear like this again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is no news today because the Pike…

1 Like

@NicoX Where are you?

It’s my cake day and I’ve got loads of bunny cakes, Halloween cakes and some Christmas music to share with you.

You’re missing out!

2 Likes

Latest News!

@Jack_oKent has a new title! Congratulations from the newsroom!

@NicoX is still not found. The report of a fall into a canal has not been confirmed, as much as it suits him. There is also no confirmation that he was eaten. At least not from the usual suspects.
We all hope he is doing well.

@Dudeious.Maximus started a contest in honor of @JekylandHyde. Active participation is requested.

2 Likes

Congrats on your new title @Jack_oKent !!!

1 Like

Great idea - lure him, and fatten him up for the eating after

4 Likes